Waiver Wire Touts - Week 10

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, seanismorris said:

My #1 is Woodhead 

but for anyone willing to take a stab in the dark: Prosise

Since the ravens are on a bye, i think i can snag him without wasting a claim, most people might even pass him up due to his history with injuries.... Hes def a risky play

I'm looking at (all less than or around 50% owned):

- Latavius Murray (45% owned)

- Dion Lewis (still only 51% owned)

- Marqise Lee (38% owned)

- Robert Woods (34% owned)

Slim pickings this week though. It may be worth it to focus on players who were rage-dropped by their teams.

QB: Jimmy G (I think he has chance to start this week, if not hopefully he can after bye)

RB: Thomas Rawls, CJ Prosise, Peyton Barber, Rex Burkhead, Mike Gillislee ( I know Gilly has been a mega bust since his 3TD week 1 game, but he might be more involved as the weather gets colder and they run more), 

WR: Marquis Goodwin, Curtis Samuel, Josh Doctson, Corey Coleman, Josh Gordon, Marquis Lee, DeDe Westbrook 

TE: Charles Clay, Julius Thomas, and whoever plays Giants 

38 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Curtis samuel is a nice sleeper pick. 

1 minute ago, oresteszero said:

I've been eying him tbh. Might be a good pick this week.

You think so? I thought that last week.

Just now, Sternes said:

What is the word on Terrance Williams knee? 

If Dez misses time....

Dez's injury is reportedly minor but worth monitoring up until Sunday

2 minutes ago, jtbgator said:

You think so? I thought that last week.

Dez's injury is reportedly minor but worth monitoring up until Sunday

Yes, but I'm a Parker owner.  :lol:

I'm just trying to figure out Williams injury and if he is worth a snag, or a complete ignore if he is going to miss time too.

Samuels useage is increasing. MNF feels like a good time for him to bust out.

Yahoo has his weekly projections from now going forward higher than he has scored in any single game all year. I dont pay attention to yahoo projections for anything more than to notice certain trends. Right now it appears yahoo projectors believe samuel will be involved in the 2nd half off the season.

Id start Samuel against miami on MNF over any other ww add mentioned so far.

I'm literally thinking of not replacing Kelce during his bye week because the TEs on the wire are such crap. I'm basically hoping one of these guys gets 2 FF points or happens to fall in the end zone. Taking the zero might cost me like 2-3 points.

13 minutes ago, LongBalls said:

I'm literally thinking of not replacing Kelce during his bye week because the TEs on the wire are such crap. I'm basically hoping one of these guys gets 2 FF points or happens to fall in the end zone. Taking the zero might cost me like 2-3 points.

Celek a good bet for something Giants are terrible against TE. Also cj fedorawitz coming back might be a nice check down king for savage that could turn into a nice emergency play if kelce goes down 

22 minutes ago, LongBalls said:

Had that mentality last week. Every candidate I was going to stream ended up getting a TD.  I then needed the pts when random dudes went off on the other side. Had to desperation play Kendricks and he saved me. Learn from my mistake and stream a TE and hope for garbage time. If Bennett misses time again, Kendricks could be a dumpster dive in garbage time since McCarthy acknowledged the playbook needs to expanded for Hundley. 

55 minutes ago, LongBalls said:

I take it you’ve never played someone and gotten a donut or purposely left a spot open and  lost by a point or less. It sucks... but the latter you regret much more. 

• phatrat locked and unpinned this topic