Jump to content
NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Waiver Wire Touts - Week 10


phatrat
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Irish bayou said:

Alright what about Chris Godwin!? 

Thomas Rawls , bears DST ( pick up b4 someone else does they might have best playoff schedule for any dst left), Damien Williams, idk marquis Goodwin ? for whenever jimmy G plays only receiver left out there

Cin, Det, Cle? Only that Week 16 Cleveland looks real good.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

 

Wow, how did Hogan eat with all those other guys around?

 

Dorsett isn't Hogan though and hasn't built nearly the same level of trust with Brady.  He won't get the same looks in the red zone that Hogan gets IMO.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, tts42572 said:

 

Dorsett isn't Hogan though and hasn't built nearly the same level of trust with Brady.  He won't get the same looks in the red zone that Hogan gets IMO.

Who makes Hogan? Him or Brady? Don't get me wrong I love Hogan as a Pats fan, but Brady turned LaFell into fantasy viable option along with other various no name players.

 

Dorsett is a 1st round talent with similar measurables to Brandin Cooks going into his 3rd year where young WRs usually breakout. Yes, he hasn't been great so far but he's improved each year. (Nelson Agholor another prime example of WR with talent that has no track record of performing and it just clicks)

 

His only game he played any meaningful time was against the Saints where he went 3 for 68 and 7 yards rushing on a jet sweep. This was his second week after joining the team with next to no knowledge of one of the most complicated offenses in the NFL. Not to mention he even left that game early with a knee injury so he missed out on further opportunities. He now has had 2 additional months to learn the offense.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cutler, pairs nicely with McCown. 34/42, 311 yards, 3 TD's, 0 INT week 9 vs OAK. Healthy Parker and Landry, not that big a drop off sans Ajayi with Drake and Williams.

 

McCown                      Cutler

week 10 at TB            week 10 at CAR

week 11 bye               week 11 vs TB

week 12 vs CAR        week 12 at NE

week 13 vs KC           week 13 at DEN

week 14 at DEN         week 14 vs NE

week 15 at NO           week 15 at BUF

week 16 vs LAC         week 16 at KC

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, jtbgator said:

Cutler, pairs nicely with McCown. 34/42, 311 yards, 3 TD's, 0 INT week 9 vs OAK. Healthy Parker and Landry, not that big a drop off sans Ajayi with Drake and Williams.

 

McCown                      Cutler

week 10 at TB            week 10 at CAR

week 11 bye               week 11 vs TB

week 12 vs CAR        week 12 at NE

week 13 vs KC           week 13 at DEN

week 14 at DEN         week 14 vs NE

week 15 at NO           week 15 at BUF

week 16 vs LAC         week 16 at KC

I like .. some reason I trust Cutler more than Kirk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, jtbgator said:

Cutler, pairs nicely with McCown. 34/42, 311 yards, 3 TD's, 0 INT week 9 vs OAK. Healthy Parker and Landry, not that big a drop off sans Ajayi with Drake and Williams.

 

McCown                      Cutler

week 10 at TB            week 10 at CAR

week 11 bye               week 11 vs TB

week 12 vs CAR        week 12 at NE

week 13 vs KC           week 13 at DEN

week 14 at DEN         week 14 vs NE

week 15 at NO           week 15 at BUF

week 16 vs LAC         week 16 at KC

 

Fun fact:  Both ex-Bears that never really MADE it with us.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Funkenstein said:

David Johnson if available.  Putting this here in case anyone hasnt seen the news about his cast coming off on Monday.  Rotoworld hasnt mentioned it and its been quite a few hrs now.

 

Good lookin out, Funk, thanks.  Worth an end-of-bench stash where available.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Boudewijn said:

Check the status of Martellus Bennett. Following the drop by GB he was also dropped in one of my leagues - but back in NE must make him worth some points. He'll still be behind Gronk, but we all know Belichick loves his TEs.

 

Def cuff for gronk owners who have the space 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Boudewijn said:

Check the status of Martellus Bennett. Following the drop by GB he was also dropped in one of my leagues - but back in NE must make him worth some points. He'll still be behind Gronk, but we all know Belichick loves his TEs.

He got cut 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • phatrat locked and unpinned this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...