11-6-2017 MNF Lions @ Packers Game Thread

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, dashoe said:

coaches like to run plays in their hurry up formations you can't replicate teh same conditions in practice

That is the dumbest thing I’ve read in a long time. They want to get in some practice during a lost game?

gtfo

Just now, ShowStopper said:

Here comes the over reaction to one bad game. Go drop Aaron Jones! People who make knee jerk decisions like this are the ones always in the vent and rant thread.

i don't know that you should drop him but i don't understand how you trust ANYBODY in that offense. I own Adams myself and I haven't started him since Rogers went down. 

Just now, bendover said:

Uh, yeah, they do. 

Running a goal line touchdown with 10 seconds left is good practice and a great learning experience for them? They aren’t 7 year olds. They are professionals man. What did they learn here that they haven’t done hundreds of times already in a game or a practice?

The defense isn’t even trying anymore too. 

Just now, JDOG said:

That is the dumbest thing I’ve read in a long time. They want to get in some practice during a lost game?

gtfo

yeah guy it happens, run your hurry up offense. You are the rube who thinks coaches are thinking about injuries during a loss.  they are still doing their jobs and calling their plays on offense and defense with their starters. maybe you keep thinking about your high school days when the coach would sit all the starters in a blowout and give you and your other practice dummy teammates some reps so you felt like you were helping the team win :lol:

3 minutes ago, JDOG said:

gtfo

Is this surprising?  It's actually pretty normal in football.  Game experience is invaluable.  You practice game situation, hurry up, communication, etc.

1 minute ago, JDOG said:

Running a goal line touchdown with 10 seconds left is good practice and a great learning experience for them? They aren’t 7 year olds. They are professionals man. What did they learn here that they haven’t done hundreds of times already in a game or a practice?

I'm guessing the Detroit D lost the game for you, can't think of another reason someone would be this bent about this. 

1 minute ago, JDOG said:

Then why is the starting defense still on the field in a blowout Knute Rockne?

Why arent they all pulled?

it's the NFL dude wake up players and coaches are paid to play and perform for an entire game

16 minutes ago, ShowStopper said:

Here comes the over reaction to one bad game. Go drop Aaron Jones! People who make knee jerk decisions like this are the ones always in the vent and rant thread.

Um to be fair he's basically a matchup based RB3 at this point. Love his talent, hate the situation.

22 minutes ago, ShowStopper said:

I think people are going to evaluate his situation and opportunity going forward.  Hundley needs alot of help ,Jones doesnt pass protect very well and monty and williams are healthier so it's fair to assume gb could go to a rbbc. Fantasy is never static always fluid and dynamic.