NBC Sports Edge Forums

See a trade for McCown? WHIR

Hey guys, another owner in my league really wants McCown and I'm trying to work out a trade that benefits both of us. I'm thinking of possibly packaging one of my players with McCown for an upgrade at WR/RB/FLEX. Do you see any possible trades that could be made between our two teams? Once again, he wants McCown

My Team:

QB Tom Brady
RB Le'veon Bell, Kenyan Drake
WR Antonio Brown, Brandin Cooks
FLEX Golden Tate
TE Travis Kelce

Bench CJ Anderson, Eddie Lacy, Josh McCown, Keenan Allen, Danny Woodhead, Tyler Lockett

His Team: 

QB Jacoby Brissett

RB James White, Orleans Darkwa

WR Travis Benjamin, A.J. Green

TE Delanie Walker

FLEX Sammy Watkins

Bench Tyreek Hill, Nelson Agholor, Jared Cook, Alfred Morris, Marshawn Lynch, Kenny Stills

I like both offers that PackerBacker555 & chris2333 have suggested. The trade for White may not occur, as they are weak at RB, but the AJG offer may actually get accepted, since they want McCown & Tate has been solid all season. Getting CJA sort of helps his RB depth, but only if DEN can actually get things going again. 

Thanks for mine & good luck!!

While it would be nice to get Green, you are pretty solid at WR. The current offer stated above of McCown, Anderson, and Tate for Green is good cause you can plug Green into your FLEX, but I'd probably shoot for a better RB2. I like the offer of CJ and McCown for White as well if he will do it (his RBs are pretty bad as it is though).  It is worth a shot though.