NBC Sports Edge Forums

** Trade Hunt and Hogan for Gordon and Tate ... WHIR 100% **

Full ppr

offered M Gordon and G tate

for my

Hunt and Hogan

which side u like?  Also, it's a 2 man keeper. Hunt costs a 3rd next year; Gordon costs a 1st.... just something to keep in mind 

thanks!!

Honestly, I think this trade comes down to what you think your chances are for winning your league. Having Hunt as a third-round keeper is pretty damn good, and there's always a chance that Andy Reid realizes how dumb he's been and gives Hunt more chances going forward. However, if you think this trade could give you a legitimate shot at winning this year, go for it. I'd much rather have Gordon + Tate ROS.

3 hours ago, gallej said:

Honestly, I think this trade comes down to what you think your chances are for winning your league. Having Hunt as a third-round keeper is pretty damn good, and there's always a chance that Andy Reid realizes how dumb he's been and gives Hunt more chances going forward. However, if you think this trade could give you a legitimate shot at winning this year, go for it. I'd much rather have Gordon + Tate ROS.

Agree 100%! If you have a chance to win this year, I like the trade. If not, Hunt for 3rd Rd value is nice. But if Gordon does well ros, his value at 1st Rd isn't too far off, since he was getting drafted probably late 1st, early 2nd anyways. Good luck!!

1 minute ago, DarinB300 said:

Agree 100%! If you have a chance to win this year, I like the trade. If not, Hunt for 3rd Rd value is nice. But if Gordon does well ros, his value at 1st Rd isn't too far off, since he was getting drafted probably late 1st, early 2nd anyways. Good luck!!

Thanks...   I am 6-3 and in 3rd place.  Top 6 make the playoffs.   Looking more likely than not I get in the playoffs.  I feel my team is solid, but I always feel I am always looking to next year too often instead of going for it.  Maybe I should say F it and and just do the trade than playing next year safe?

first of all, try to win NOW!

secondly, there will be draft steals next season too, and hunt seemingly can't pass-protect to save his life. i mean, charkvjsdgsrecgfick west is ALWAYS there on third downs.

who are your other potential keepers?

also, tate is better than hogan, especially in ppr.

i'd do the trade and laugh my tits off!