NBC Sports Edge Forums

New 16 Team 10x10 Roto Dynasty Money League Fantrax

We are starting up a new 16 Team Roto dynasty league using Fantrax. The buy in will be $55 and we can start a slow draft as soon as the league is full. This is a unique and fun league, as their are so many stats to consider. The stats for this league are:

Hitting: avg Hits 2b 3b HR RBI OBP OPS Runs SB

Pitching: IP Wins QS ERA WHIP K K/BB HR/9 Saves Holds

I run two other leagues like this and both have experienced little turnover. One league is in year four, while the other is Year two. We use Leaguesafe for payments ($50) and everyone pays $5 towards the Fantrax site fee. It's a full dynasty so you keep everyone year to year. There are 15 minor spots and lineups are set twice a week on Monday and Friday. The roster is as follows:

C

1B

2B

SS

3B

3 OF

2 UT

5 SP

5 RP

12 Reserve

4 DL (this will likely be increased due to 10 day DL.rule)

Once filled, we will begin a slow draft with a 24 hour clock. Both majors and minors players will be in same draft, as this allows owners to build their team how they see fit immediately. Ifbinterested, my email is rich26994@yahoo.com. These usually fill up fast, so let me know asap if interested and I'll send an invite. 

• 3 weeks later...