NBC Sports Edge Forums

Another poor SOB breaking his brain on his flex....

Doug Martin ran for fewer than a yard per carry and is averaging just three yards per carry over his last four games with just one touchdown over that span and faces a Jets defense in Week 10 that held LeSean McCoy to 25 yards on 12 carries last week.

14 minutes ago, vinf said:

Doug Martin ran for fewer than a yard per carry and is averaging just three yards per carry over his last four games with just one touchdown over that span and faces a Jets defense in Week 10 that held LeSean McCoy to 25 yards on 12 carries last week.

This is what has me spooked on Martin.

5 minutes ago, scoobtothenoog said:

Oh sorry guys. I have the same options for flex in 2 leagues. One is 1 point ppr, the other is .5 point ppr.

In one league i could pick up Ginn to flex but would have to drop Hunter Henry,     Engram is my starting in TE in that league.

I would rather play Ginn than any of the other three options you had mentioned, or Henry. 

Duke for 1 point ppr.......probably a more guaranteed 10 to 12 points vs Davis, who could net you 5 or 20. But Duke can also net you 20, but Davis probably has better chance of a "boom" game

Duke for steady points, Davis if you want to take the chance on the high celing