NBC Sports Edge Forums

Waiver Wire Touts - Week 5

The week 5 Waiver Wire Touts thread, is for naming Waiver Wire pickups for the week and beyond. General player discussion belongs in player threads.

Add/Drop questions, How do you rank these guys, Who should I pickup?, etc...

Those type of questions need to be posted in the Assistant Coach Forum.

Cool Stories, belong in the 2017-2018 Cool Story Bro

Thanks!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are in a deeper league go for Ekpe Udoh!!!!!!!!! pure blocker. If he gets 15+ mins he hits value. I remember adding Gobert in his sophomore year when Kanter was injured, similar situation!

51 minutes ago, BMartins said:

Go for Favors, Gobert went down!

"Rudy Gobert is reportedly expected to miss the next 4-6 weeks of action with a bone bruise in his right knee."

Favors is owned in 74% of Y! leagues. You should, however, keep an eye on Thabo in standard or deeper leagues. He likely gains the most minutes.

Buddy Hield for the past 5 games is:

#27 overall in 9-cat leagues; 

15.2 points/ 2.6 threes/ 6.6 rbds/ 2.2 assists/ 1.2 stls/ 0.2 blks/ 52% fg/ 87.5% ft/ 2.0 to

There is still room for growth in this wackass organization. 

Edited by bhkim814
14 minutes ago, bhkim814 said:

Buddy Hield for the past 5 games is:

#27 overall in 9-cat leagues; 

15.2 points/ 2.6 threes/ 6.6 rbds/ 2.2 assists/ 1.2 stls/ 0.2 blks/ 52% fg/ 87.5% ft/ 2.0 to

There is still room for growth in this wackass organization. 

No way that FG% stays that high. 

10 minutes ago, mackdonald said:

No way that FG% stays that high. 

He likely won't. And no one expects him to be #27 for the whole season either (not even close).

It's there to highlight how he has been performing.

But he did average 48% fg last season which is a really efficient rate for a SG.

Edited by bhkim814
50 minutes ago, Letitbe793 said:

Definitely a good time to add Jamychal Green. Should eventually have an even bigger role than last year with ZBo gone and he has outstanding ratios. 

Yeah i swooped him up as well since we have an INJ slot

I think Georgios Papagiannis could gain some value soon. He was their lottery pick last year and had a good finish to the season last year. He seems a bit faster and in better shape this time around, and most importantly, the current big men aren't cutting it. Koufos can only defend, Zach is a black hole and WCS can't be trusted (I think he doesnt like playing basketball). Papagiannis was recalled from the G-League earlier this week.

There's also this:

(rotoworld is screwing up embedded tweets)

DOmchtYWsAIkg-i.jpg:large

Edited by PuzzBeterson
11 hours ago, Saltgurkan15 said:

Picked up Luc Mbah a Moute for a couple of steals and 3s. Houston play tonight and on thursday

The Rockets system can turn anything useful. Picked him back up since his leg seems fine. He's really good for Roto. He offers blocks too. 

• phatrat locked and unpinned this topic