NBC Sports Edge Forums

Waiver Wire Touts - Week 5

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have recently scooped Cory Joseph.

His 1st game in my team was disappointing but he seems to have a solid role behind/beside Dipo or Collison. Doesn't hurt you anywhere. His value is already steady and that would only go up if an injury strikes in Indiana's backcourt.

Typically the kind of player I value in Roto.

1 minute ago, trusthaprocess said:

He's not available in my league anyways, but he's def looking like a bust at this point

I got a few Suns available but none of them are that appealing. Depends if Booker is going to play or not

I mentioned him before, but Blakeney could be a gem. He's an amazingly talented scorer but is rather small for a SG. He's not a PG either. It would make too much sense for the Bulls to start him next to Dunn, who has the size to defend bigger guards. The Bulls need scoring and Blskeney is a much imrpoved ball handler and passer as well. Was killing it in the G League before, as he was waaaay too good for that league. 

Also, theres this:

Edited by PuzzBeterson
2 hours ago, PuzzBeterson said:

I mentioned him before, but Blakeney could be a gem. He's an amazingly talented scorer but is rather small for a SG. He's not a PG either. It would make too much sense for the Bulls to start him next to Dunn, who has the size to defend bigger guards. The Bulls need scoring and Blskeney is a much imrpoved ball handler and passer as well. Was killing it in the G League before, as he was waaaay too good for that league. 

Also, theres this:

good find, one of the few names on this board i find on WW in my deep 14 team dynasty

added

8 hours ago, PuzzBeterson said:

Also, theres this:

Just added him to my watch-list.

Sure it's the Lavine factor, but Justin Holiday is dog poop. Will be monitoring this one closely.

• phatrat locked and unpinned this topic