NBC Sports Edge Forums

Myles Turner for Chris Paul? WHIR!

10 team H2H Points League

My: Myles Turner (26.6) + Mike Conley (21.3) 

For: Chris Paul (???) 

or

My: Myles Turner (26.6) + Mike Conley (21.3)  + Dennis Schroder (28.8) + Al Horford (33.8)

For: Chris Paul (???) + Nikola Jokic (41)

Is this  selling wayyy to low on Turner and Conley?   Feels like it... but there's plenty of talent on the wire... Talk me off the ledge ( I would be accepting).  WHIR

You're giving up too much for Chris Paul. Turner will be a beast and has Top 15 potential. Conley's struggling but will eventually get better. For the second one, yes you get Jokic but it's a robbery of talent by giving up Schroder and Horford as well

Help? Thanks!

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/683685-who-to-drop-for-gary-harris-or-collison-whir/

Keep CP3, Myles is overrated. He'll give you 13/8 with 2 blocks, and that's it. CP3 contributes in multiple cats, and his upside is high in the Houston offense. 

Go with trade 2. You upgrade both at the PG spot and you get a TOP 3 big in return.

I traded Markannen and Middleton for McCollum, in order to clear room for Batum, gain an extra PG (Avery Bradley was my best one) and upgrading from Middleton. C.J is the better player, but I'm wondering if I should try to flip him for another PG. It's a points league, with 12 players (I have 5 in assists, 9 in 3's, and 11 in scoring). I have enough scoring and 3's, which is CJ's strengths, but I need assists. I've punted TO's.

So which PG should I try to flip McCollum for, or should I hold on to him?

Thanks, WHIR!