Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kyrie and Klay for Bledsoe and Boogie WHIR


Recommended Posts

Team is in my signature. I would be getting boogie and bledsoe. Very conflicted about this trade as I am concerned about Bledsoe's ROS outlook. 

 

Let me know your thoughts and post links in discussion if u want my advice as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll get this trade for Boogie alone. Bled isn't at the best situation, but I think he's still fine and will probably get around Top 60-70 value. And since it's an 8-team league, you can always drop him for since you have a lot of talent available there

 

Help? Thanks!

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/683685-who-to-drop-for-gary-harris-or-collison-whir/

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, vecleofe said:

I'll get this trade for Boogie alone. Bled isn't at the best situation, but I think he's still fine and will probably get around Top 60-70 value. And since it's an 8-team league, you can always drop him for since you have a lot of talent available there

 

Help? Thanks!

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/683685-who-to-drop-for-gary-harris-or-collison-whir/

You think Boogie's value is that much higher than Kyrie's to do Klay and Kyrie for Boogie alone?

Link to post
Share on other sites

To me this trade is 3s and FT  for rebounds. Every other cat will be pretty close but I don't like this deal you gain so many TOs just for a few more points and assists each week but you will go way up in boards. I imagine you're heavily competing in 3s so with your build I would keep what you have.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, McKing said:

You think Boogie's value is that much higher than Kyrie's to do Klay and Kyrie for Boogie alone?

 

If it's at least 10 team league of higher then no. But for an 8-team which you're currently in, I'd probably take it just to get Boogie. As I said, you'll get a pretty good talent on the wire anyway

Edited by vecleofe
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, McKing said:

Team is in my signature. I would be getting boogie and bledsoe. Very conflicted about this trade as I am concerned about Bledsoe's ROS outlook. 

 

Let me know your thoughts and post links in discussion if u want my advice as well.

Bump

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...