NBC Sports Edge Forums

Can I survive and make the playoffs?

Can I survive and make the playoffs?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Can I survive and make the playoffs?

• Yes
    • No

Starting to lose hope after going 2-6 and even 0-8 every week in ESPN 10-team H2H (4 teams make the playoffs)

Currently bottom of my league at 10-22, and with a competitive league i am really worried about my playoff chances. I made some buy-low trades for injured players way too early and i'm pretty sure i overdid it.

PG: Rubio, Lavine (out ~1month)

SG: Mitchell

SF: Durant, Kawhi (out 1-2months), RHJ, Ingram

PF: Porzingis, Aldridge, Ibaka

C: Gobert (out 1-2months), Embiid, Gortat

Edited by aomine
12 hours ago, aomine said:

Starting to lose hope after going 2-6 and even 0-8 every week in ESPN 10-team H2H (4 teams make the playoffs)

Currently bottom of my league at 10-22, and with a competitive league i am really worried about my playoff chances. I made some buy-low trades for injured players way too early and i'm pretty sure i overdid it.

PG: Rubio, Lavine (out ~1month)

SG: Mitchell

SF: Durant, Kawhi (out 1-2months), RHJ, Ingram

PF: Porzingis, Aldridge, Ibaka

C: Gobert (out 1-2months), Embiid, Gortat

You can, but it'll be hard, since you're behind now. As long as Kawhi and Gobert come back at full strength though, you'll have a chance. But if you don't have an IL spot, it'll be harder. 

That's a very stacked team (when healthy). Maybe stream and try to focus on a few categories so you lose each week by 3-6 or 4-5? If you enter each week thinking you'll try to win that's going to be tough, at this point it's about minimizing your losses until your team is back to full health.