NBC Sports Edge Forums

Durant <> Beal+Marc Gasol

12 team 12 cat H2H (9Cat+3pt%,MIN,DD)

I get : Marc Gasol + Bradley Beal

I give : Durant

feel like I'm getting two top 25-30 for durant, leaning towards accepting it.

already have westbrook and kawhi as anchors and having a hard time in C's

should I do it?

Edited by jhsong916

go for it if you think that trade will suit your needs. Yeah letting go of Durant seems mad but you got a very decent C and the surreal Beal. Plus who knows what GSW will do with Durant if their passage to playoff top seed is all clear.

thanks for your help earlier.

Actually been looking at gasol in a deal for my george, as i am also short at the centre department. I chose gasol purely because he is a bit of a fantasy gun and helps you actoss the board. Normally i wouldnt trade someone as high quality as KD but getting 2 late 2nd/ early 3rd rounders is hard to say no too

team looks like this after the trade. kinda traded a lot around and somehow made a nice team imo

12 team 16man roster so the WW is kinda dry all the time. best I could get from the WW is Snell or Nowitzki at the moment lol. which was the reaso ln I went for quality depth. currently 1st in the league which was also the reason I could accept this trade and wait on Leonard's return.

PG: Westbrook, Lowry, Mitchell, Smart

SG: Beal, Fournier, Bogdanovich

SF: Butler, Covington, Warren

PF: Marv Williams, Jamychal, Chriss

C: Horford, Marc Gasol, Millsap

IR: Fultz, Kawhi

kinda had enough scorers and forwards so I wanted more depth in my PF/C, which was the reason I made this trade. dropped Olynyk after the trade.

planning to package Beal with someone else to get an elite forward or guard maybe?