NBC Sports Edge Forums

Need some advice. I will return the favor.

14 Team H2H league (FG%, FT%, 3PTM, PTS, REB, AST, ST, BLK, TO)

Guards: Stephen Curry, Darren Collison, Courtney Lee, Joe Ingles, Josh Richardson

Forwards- Clint Capela, John Collins, Blake Griffin, Kevin Love, Marquese Chriss, Robert Covington

IL - Seth Curry 

1) What players should I seek out in order to make my team better (and which players should I trade away)

Trade options: 

Paul George + Kris Dunn for Capela + Chriss

Teague + Lauri Marakkanen/Demare Carroll for Capela + Chriss

Victor Oladipo + DSJ for Capela + Chriss

Notable WW: 

1) Denzel Valentine, 2) Trever Booker, 3) Tyler Ulis, 4) Mike James, 5) TJ. McConnell 

if youre wanting to give up cap and chris youre going to lose good number of boards, only trade that looks alright there is the oldalipo and DSJ one, wouldnt drop anyone for the WW players , dont know why u want to trade cap either hes solid overall too. weak links would be marquese now that monroe is on suns so watch out for how that plays out, otherwise id hold on Cap n try to sneak chriss on a trade with someone else

lmk what u think

12 minutes ago, polandfreshness said:

I like the pg13 trade. But what cats are you losing in. Can't help you unless you give us that

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/684529-need-help-for-trade-i-always-whir/?tab=comments#comment-7568925

Based on my team it's pretty evident that I'm punting fg and blks and possibly tos. I've mentioned in my initial post that I need help fixing my team so I can win as many categories as possible. 

12 hours ago, jamaal99 said:

Guards: Stephen Curry, Darren Collison, Courtney Lee, Joe Ingles, Josh Richardson

Forwards- Clint Capela, John Collins, Blake Griffin, Kevin Love, Marquese Chriss, Robert Covington

IL - Seth Curry 

1) What players should I seek out in order to make my team better (and which players should I trade away)

Trade options: 

Notable WW: 

1) Denzel Valentine, 2) Trever Booker, 3) Tyler Ulis, 4) Mike James, 5) TJ. McConnell 

Offer the Teague deal for Capela. 

8 minutes ago, ryanii said:

I doubt any team would accept your trade offers, simply because Chriss has too little value right now.

Capela is excellent but it's really hard to send someone like PG or a package of Oladipo+DSJ for him.

I have these trades pending right now - I targeted these teams (with PG, Oladipo and Teague) because their owners are punting FT% and assists. Are there other players I can target with my players in order to be an effective punt FG% team? 

Capela's value doesnt help me when JRich is shooting 10% 

Hard to ask for advice if your question is too general (what can i do to improve my roster?) and give too many options. Next time make a simpler question.

anyway, i will not make any of those moves because they dont make your team marginally better. Dont trade away your goodguys; instead find ways to get rid of players who hurt your team such as jrich (i.e. Package them in 2 for 1 trades that upgrades 1 of your roster spots)

Love Capela this year as well but your bigs arent exactly traditional efficient guys so trading him seems logical. Ipl take the oladipo one as well as i see the most upside in that one. And getting rid of Chriss should be reward enough lol.

31 minutes ago, koti said:

Hard to ask for advice if your question is too general (what can i do to improve my roster?) and give too many options. Next time make a simpler question.

anyway, i will not make any of those moves because they dont make your team marginally better. Dont trade away your goodguys; instead find ways to get rid of players who hurt your team such as jrich (i.e. Package them in 2 for 1 trades that upgrades 1 of your roster spots)

So I'm consistently losing in FG%, Blks - it has been super close in Assists, TO's and FT% 

Edited by jamaal99
On 11/18/2017 at 4:53 PM, jamaal99 said:

IL - Seth Curry 

Trade options: 

Notable WW: 

Actually PG and dun for capela and Chriss is a win but you need capela and his Rebs. You need at least 5 big men to be competitive in blks, rebs while stabilizing your fg%. I will only do this trade isn't if you are confident in adding another big man in a separate deal.

I would ignore your waiver wire

thx for the help with mine