NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jarrett Allen 2017-18 Season Outlook

36 minutes ago, BrewCityBBQ said:

How do we feel he will fare today against the great John Henson?

Always best to keep expectations low and then be pleasantly surprised. The most important thing will be for the minutes to still be there and to avoid foul trouble.

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its a fair debate But I go with the guy that:   A. Has higher untapped upside ceiling B. Has not shown you even his floor yet C. Was the draft pick of the guy coaching him and

Welcome to Using Waiver Priority on Impatient Drops City!  

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, ItaliaBBALL said:

I thought that was a legit block, but who knows. I feel like he is a poor man's Kanter..with the potential to put up Kanter numbers in a couple of weeks time

Stocks will come. That 7'6 wingspan ain't no joke 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, ThisIsSparta said:

I swear he got credited with two blocks, but both were taken away. :angry: Silver lining, the minutes and production are there.

I know, what a buzzkill, it happened to him twice in this game, credited with a block and moments later taken away... weird.

3 minutes ago, JoeNoIngles said:

I think this is better news for Okafor. 

Zeller was already out of the rotation the last games, but what this will show is that they fully trust Allen now. This will be a boost to his confidence and he will now feel like the position is his own. Thus, it won't affect his PT much, if at all, but it could increase his motivation, aggression, and responsibility. Worst case scenario things stay as they are #fganchor

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, ItaliaBBALL said:

Zeller was already out of the rotation the last games, but what this will show is that they fully trust Allen now. This will be a boost to his confidence and he will now feel like the position is his own. Thus, it won't affect his PT much, if at all, but it could increase his motivation, aggression, and responsibility. Worst case scenario things stay as they are #fganchor

yay more fouls :P jk but it is good for allen yay