NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Jordan Bell 2017-2018 Season Outlook

CORTEz

3 hours ago, Joeklebba said:

He was also terrible last night. Rough patches here and there are to be expected from a rookie, but his role seems a bit too volatile to hold in anything but the deepest leagues.

Yes, he looked lost and unfocused vs Dallas as well. I view him as a high upside 2nd half stash since bigs are hard to come by and I have a surplus of wings anyway

2 hours ago, freddo said:

Big game. Draymond Green playing well, no need to have the rookie on the court. These nights will happen

You mean Looney playing well as Looney took his minutes. Whoever watched the game saw Looney playing much better basketball and this one last night was one of the must wins since these two teams compete for 1st spot. 

I wouldn't drop though. West sprained his ankle and I still believe Bell is ahead of Looney. He just has to be more focused on the next game. If he underperforms again and Looney takes again minuets then yes he will be a drop. 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, RipCity0 said:

You mean Looney playing well as Looney took his minutes. Whoever watched the game saw Looney playing much better basketball and this one last night was one of the must wins since these two teams compete for 1st spot. 

I wouldn't drop though. West sprained his ankle and I still believe Bell is ahead of Looney. He just has to be more focused on the next game. If he underperforms again and Looney takes again minuets then yes he will be a drop. 

I agree. But considering how well Bell has played so far, I think he deserves another chance or two. 

No brainer hold in 12 team. Already 3-4 teams in almost every league feel 1/2 locked into playoffs by now (whether or not they are). Someone would pick up and stash. Still 4+ on player rater last 7 days. If good on the week for blocks & reb, hold. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Reactionary.

Dropping after a bad game or two. Adding after a good game.

Good way to miss out on the good games whIle booking the bad ones.

Agreed. Everyone needs to accept the reality of the situation and stop pretending they just found a shiny new bitcoin on the ground. 

He's a per minute monster. He's not even averaging 15 minutes per game on the season. He's a late rounder with mid round potential, and a headache in H2H. He's not saving your 10th place team's season. It's not rocket science. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, miasma16 said:

Agreed. Everyone needs to accept the reality of the situation and stop pretending they just found a shiny new bitcoin on the ground. 

He's a per minute monster. He's not even averaging 15 minutes per game on the season. He's a late rounder with mid round potential, and a headache in H2H. He's not saving your 10th place team's season. It's not rocket science. 

I don't think whoever is in 10th place will muster up the courage to even be on here lmao. 

• Haha 2