NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Tyus Jones 2017 Outlook

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not wishing ill on any player but it is a total bummer for Jones' outlook that Teague is expected to recover relatively quickly. Those steals are gonna be damn nice for however long it lasts, but if Teague is somehow able to recover within 2 weeks I'll definitely be kicking myself for dropping Ish Smith and picking this guy up. I swear if someone looks at my players wrong they are out for months but somehow Teague has his knee bent at a 90 degree angle and could miss just a few games. Unreal.

4 minutes ago, Joeklebba said:

Not wishing ill on any player but it is a total bummer for Jones' outlook that Teague is expected to recover relatively quickly. Those steals are gonna be damn nice for however long it lasts, but if Teague is somehow able to recover within 2 weeks I'll definitely be kicking myself for dropping Ish Smith and picking this guy up. I swear if someone looks at my players wrong they are out for months but somehow Teague has his knee bent at a 90 degree angle and could miss just a few games. Unreal.

You certainlt dont sound like "Not wishing ill on any player". lol

4 minutes ago, Portis4Potus said:

Drop city 

Dude, you guys are ridiculous. Dude was questionable with a finger injury. The game was a massacre and he played limited minutes. League size, team build, league format all play into the rosterability of a player. It isn't just some kneejerk reaction without applying context to a sample size of 1 game. His line extrapolated to the Thib usual minutes is roughly 9/3/9/3....is that drop city? 

Someone also wrote it depended on your team build. Noone expected he's going to score much. In recent two starts he's been very consistent in Ast, Stl, and low TO even with limited PT.

Lower usage guy than Ish but he's not going to hurt you anywhere expect scoring. Great glue guy from the wire and I'm hunting for these 3 categories. I'm concerned with more blowouts coming, becuz  his team looks dominant with him starting.