NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Geno Smith 2017 Season Outlook

Iron-cock

8 hours ago, Chippa said:

Oakland defense is a MUST

Last time Geno was on the West coast for a FB game back in 2014 he didnt attend a team meeting because he was at a movie and too stupid to realize the time zone difference. The man is suck personified. Love Oak dst this weekend. 

27 minutes ago, Chippa said:

Peyton 2015, Flacco 2012. Rex Grossman was the qb of a team that got to the superbowl. Hasselbeck was good, but he was a game manager. Same with 2005 Roethlisberger. Brady the first 2 championships was a game manager. Even the 3rd one he was too. Corey Dillon was the man on that team. Brady finished with a 93 qb rating that year. That's good for 13th/14th in today's game. Brad Johnson was like Hasselbeck., a game manager. Jeff Hoestetler won a superbowl, McMahon on the 85 Bears, the Raiders qb's not named stabler. But, now I'm going back too far. Kaepernick is another guy. The qb of the 98 Falcons, Elway in 97 and 98 was a game manager. Jake Delhomme. Steve McNair leaned HEAVILY on Eddie George and the running game. 

edit: Silly me, I forgot Eli in 07. He had a 56 completion % with a 73.9 QUATERBACK RATING. THAT"S HORRENDOUS. 83.8 passer rating. That's not very good. At all. 

11 hours ago, DidiFan said:

Last time Geno was on the West coast for a FB game back in 2014 he didnt attend a team meeting because he was at a movie and too stupid to realize the time zone difference. The man is suck personified. Love Oak dst this weekend. 

I agree.  This could turn into a Peterman situation where he comes out and throws picks all over the place.  My only hope is that he takes a bunch of chances and it results in some big plays for Shepard or Engram since Manning seemed unwilling to throw the ball down the field.

The Giants are a mess though and this has bad written all over it.