NBC Sports Edge Forums

3 for 1 trade - Who wins - WHIR

Which side wins  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which side wins

• Khris Middleton
    • Collison + Thad Young + RoLo

14 team league, 9 cat, H2H (currently sitting at 7th place)

My team:
PG/SG: K. Irving, D. Fox,  C.Joseph
SG/SF: J. Butler, K. Middleton, N. Batum, J. Lamb, D. Valentine, C. LeVert
PF/C: N. Jokic, A. Len, N. Vonleh
IL:  Blake Griffin and Paul Millsap

I think I can get Thaddeus YoungDarren Collison and Robin Lopez for my Khris Middleton.

I haven't picked anyone since Griffin got his IL eligibility so I'd only have to drop one player and it would obviously be Cory Joseph. Considering the situation (Griffin and Millsap out for 2 months) I could use some depth and Khris Middleton isnt that much better than Darren Collison or Thaddeus Young to begin with, even though there is difference between values ofc. However I never like giving the best player in a trade, especially these 2 for 1 and 3 for 2 etc trades are the trades I'm not fan of.

Would you do it? WHIR, just paste the link to your topic with your comment please.

Edited by The Jaguar Paw

If you are really desperate and need to improve on your current standings, I’d understand why you would do this. If you’re coasting in the lead, I would keep Middleton cos of his upside and durability, he contributes basically all across the stats board.