NBC Sports Edge Forums

Larry Nance or JaMychal Green for ROS? WHIR.

24 minutes ago, The Jaguar Paw said:

What are the extra 6 cats? In a 9cat league I'd take Larry Nance, brings more to the table IMO

Thanks for helping on mine!

Thanks for your input @The Jaguar Paw

15 cat.'s is way too many, but this is our 3rd season going (was 3rd in first season, and was 1st last season) and I just have to get used to it, here they are:

FGM, FG%, FTM, FT%, PTS, 3PTM, 3PT%, REB, ASST, STL, BLK, DD, TD, TO, and FF (Flagrant Foul)...

Holy Crap 15 Cats?!? haha thats crazy...

I think Nance has a better outlook. i actually own both also, in a 14 team league. Even with the ugly timeshare in LA, nance does a little bit of everything and doesnt hurt you anywhere. Plus... Walton seems to love him. 

6 minutes ago, DLove said:

Holy Crap 15 Cats?!? haha thats crazy...

I think Nance has a better outlook. i actually own both also, in a 14 team league. Even with the ugly timeshare in LA, nance does a little bit of everything and doesnt hurt you anywhere. Plus... Walton seems to love him. 

Thanks for your feedback. Yup you’re right about Walton loving Nance, the time share and the fact that JaMych is for sure gonna be getting heavy minutes is what’s making me contemplate... the ideal move would be to make a 2 for 1 trade in this kinda situation I reckon...