NBC Sports Edge Forums

2 minutes ago, The Jaguar Paw said:

It kind of depends. If you're league is competitive and drops of good players due to owners not being patient are a rarity I'd use a #2 claim yeah. Len is bound to get a lot of minutes after the 6th of December, but again, it's suns so you can never be 100% sure.

Please help with mine

Thanks and who would you pick out of the three of Chandler, Faried, and Dekker?

I'd take Dekker because he contributes across the board, he might get you a three, a steal and an assist or two.  However Chandler is also fine for a limited period (before the all star break before Suns go full youth)  because he has solid percentages and great number of rebounds while having low turnovers if those are the stats you need.

Faried is a no, doesn't give anything but a handful of rebounds and points. He is still sitting on a wire in my 14-team league

4 minutes ago, The Jaguar Paw said:

I'd take Dekker because he contributes across the board, he might get you a three, a steal and an assist or two.  However Chandler is also fine for a limited period (before the all star break before Suns go full youth)  because he has solid percentages and great number of rebounds while having low turnovers if those are the stats you need.

Faried is a no, doesn't give anything but a handful of rebounds and points. He is still sitting on a wire in my 14-team league

Should clarify it's Wilson Chandler, not Tyson, but thanks

49 minutes ago, backyardballer said:

Should I use a #2 claim on Alex Len? Seems like he has a path to minutes once one of Monroe or Chandler get traded and has increased value as my league counts OREB. 

Also so choose one to stream of Chandler, Faried, or Dekker?

12 team league H2H 9 cat plus OREB 

1. Yes, I would go after Len, looking like he's gonna be given more minutes to play, and showed up with monster line his most recent game against Bulls. Just don't cut anyone valuable / with more upside.

2. If Chandler is out, then Faried. But if you want the safest bet, I would give Dekker a flier, as he has more upside. Can give you 3's and steals. And he rebounds fairly well I reckon.

Thanks for helping on mine! :)