NBC Sports Edge Forums

1 minute ago, Steve Jeltz's Jheri Curl said:

STANDARD Scoring.  Who should I start

Doctson at Dallas

Shepard at Oakland

Thanks, leave your link

LOL...I posted this last night in the Fantasy Life app. 20-6 voted in favor of Doctson which is where I lean. I love Shepard, but with the unknown at QB now it's risky. He is their solid #1 though. 

I honestly lean to Doctson since I have Cousins at QB. Double points...

Even with the QB situation, I'd go with Shepard. He's the #1 option in the passing offense, Doctson is 3rd or 4th.

If you're projected to lose by a bunch maybe it's worth going with Doctson for the upside of the double-points as you said, but if it's close I would go Shepard.

Just now, ChiTownTrojan said:

Even with the QB situation, I'd go with Shepard. He's the #1 option in the passing offense, Doctson is 3rd or 4th.

If you're projected to lose by a bunch maybe it's worth going with Doctson for the upside of the double-points as you said, but if it's close I would go Shepard.

Shepard is not a bad option, just risky. I do see him still getting a lot of targets though since it is only him and Engram. The issue with backup QBs though is who their conformable with. Look at GB and Hundley. Adams is solid now and Nelson is invisible. He obviously has a connection with Adams and Rodgers with Nelson. 

Doctson is the #1 WR in Washington and is getting a good number of targets. He does have more competition than Shepard though, but him and Cousins are still getting on the same page. You can see them involving Doctson in the red zone and on deep shots.