NBC Sports Edge Forums

Do Either of These Trades - 100% WHIR

14 team, 11 category, H2H non-keeper...should I do either trade?

Give - Marc Gasol

Get - Aldridge

or

Give - Marc Gasol

Get - Horford/Trevor Booker

part of me thinks LMA has found his groove in SA and can continue to be a stud when Kawhi gets back, but there’s also the chance he will regress back to last year’s numbers (and then I probably lose the deal).

I would take LMA. Kawhi is going to be treated with kid gloves rest of the year. Horford and Booker don’t do it for me. And Horford has an injury history.

Please help me.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/686933-drop-markkanen-for-either-courtney-lee-or-rajon-rondo/

Edited by jr8966

I would also take LMA. I also think Kawhi will be brought back slowly and seems like Pop is committed to keeping LMA involved. I think Grizz are headed nowhere fast and I see Gasol trending down as season goes along. Thanks for answering mine.

Stick with Gasol. And it's not close. Gasol is better than the best player in both of those trades. Also take note that Lamarcus's stats are slightly inflated. They'll take a dip when the entire team comes together.

Edited by Rotokilla

if you had to make a trade i'd take the second. horford has a solidified role on a contending team. and Booker has value for a 14team league.

On a day to day comparison if you're comparing a one for one I'd take Gasol but Memhis is pretty shaky this season.  Plus I trust Horford's season long health more.