NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Difficult start situation WHIR

Hey everyone standard scoring league here and I can't seem to make a decision. I have a bunch of injuries. In my WR2 slot I picked up goodwin who I do feel good about this week. But now hogan is practicing and kenny stills is on waivers. My idea was to drop goodwin pick up stills and wait to see what happens monday night with hogan. If hogan can't go I can play stills who himself has a good matchup. Or do I just stick with goodwin? Thanks in advance and WHIR 100%.

I kind of like Goodwin more than Stills this week. The 9ers are not gonna be able to run on Houston and will be passing a lot. I also like that Goodwin call all 8 targets last week. Stills had 13 targets but only 5 catches.... but he did get a TD. Even so, I still like Goodwin more.

10 minutes ago, youngrice said:

If Hogan plays I would go with him especially with Gronk out.  if not flip a coin.  I would probably go with Goodwin since Stills has seemed to do much better with Moore then Cutler.

Thanks for the help but basically Im in a bind because I wont know till monday. Hogan is probably a game time decision.