NBC Sports Edge Forums

I have a litany of options at my disposal and need just ONE. FLEX options (both bench and wire) are: 

Barber vs DET, Mike Davis vs JAX, Goodwin vs HOU,  Rishard Matthews vs ARI (if Peterson is out), Kearse vs DEN (Robby Anderson looking questionable), Forte vs DEN, Derrick Henry vs ARI, Jamison Crowder vs SF, Aaron Jones vs CLE, Kerwynn Williams (AP looking out) vs TEN, CJ Anderson vs DEN

It's a TON of options and I want to nail the right one. If you could rank your top 3 of these options and say why, I'd appreciate it and WHIR!

I'd take Goodwin first for the nice upside and the great matchup. I feel his rapport and role is only going to grow with JimmyG behind center, especially with how Goodwin rewarded his new QB with an 8-for-8 99 yard line. The houston defense is pretty bad against WRs.

Crowder has the role and the targets, even after fumbling it twice, he had a nice line. It's a tough matchup (the chargers, not the niners) but washingtons offense is struggling, so I think they'll try to get him the ball.

I'd go either Davis or Matthews for third. Davis has a tough matchup, but I feel he'll get plenty of usage with the kind of pass defense the Jags have. Matthews has a nice role, great target share, but the Titans are not doing well on offense. It sounds like he could still be feeling the hammy issue.