Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

2017 FF Playoff Roster Edition


Recommended Posts

Thought it would be interesting to see which players most consistently made their way onto playoff rosters -- these are your superstar-studs, late editions helping propel you to the playoffs, or last minute desperation plays.......

 

My league below:

14-T .5 PPR, 8-T Playoff -- 3WR/2RB/TE/FX

* did not include K/D

 

- I loosely ranked the remaining players - 

_________QB__________________________________TE________________________

1. Tom Brady...............................1. Rob Gronkowski ----> Juluis Thomas

2. Carson Wentz..........................2. Travis Kelce

3. Russell Wilson......................... 3. Zack Ertz -----> Stephen Anderson

4. Alex Smith................................4. Jimmy Graham

5. Cam Newton............................5. Evan Engram

6. Matthew Stafford.....................6. Delanie Walker

7. Ben Roethlisberger................... 7. Vernon Davis

8. Josh McCown...........................8. Jason Witten/Ricky Seals-Jones (I'm debating)

** Aaron Rodgers

 

_______________________RB________________________________________

1. Le'Veon Bell.............................12. Rex Burkhead

2. Todd Gurley.............................13. Latavius Murray

3. Alvin Kamara...........................14. Alex Collins

4. Mark Ingram............................15. Jamaal Williams

5. LeSean McCoy.........................16. Samaje Perine

6. Leonard Fournette...................17. Jay Ajayi

7. Kareem Hunt............................18. DeMarco Murray

8. Lamar Miller.............................19. Mike Davis

9. Carlos Hyde.............................20.  Ameer Abdullah

10. Christian McCaffrey ..............21. Isaiah Crowell

11. Kenyan Drake........................................................

 

_________________________________WR________________________________________________________

1. Antonio Brown.......................11. Devin Funchess.......................21. Sammy Watkins

2. DeAndre Hopkins....................12. Jarvis Landry.........................22. DeDe Wesrbrook

3. Josh Gordon...........................13. Dez Bryant.............................23. Mohammad Sanu

4. AJ Green.................................14. Mike Evans............................24. Josh Doctson

5. Tyreek Hill................................15. Stefon Diggs.........................25. Corey Coleman

6. Michael Thomas......................16. Michael Crabtree...................26. Martavis Bryant -- benched D. Parker

7. Adam Thielen...........................17. Sterling Shepard...................27. Kenny Gallaway

8. Doug Baldwin...........................18. Cooper Kupp

9. Robbie Anderson......................19. Marquise Goodwin

10. Davante Adams......................20. Emmanuel Sanders

 

 

Which players got you to the playoffs??

Link to post
Share on other sites

Team that I drafted and started week 1                                                                Team Today:

QB - Newton                                                                                                             QB - Wentz

RB - Bell                                                                                                                     RB - Bell

RB - Fournette                                                                                                          RB - Gurley

RB/WR - Montgomery                                                                                             RB - M Gordon

WR - Nuk                                                                                                                   WR - Nuk

WR - Decker                                                                                                              WR - J Goron

TE - Olsen                                                                                                                 TE - Olsen

FLEX - Blount                                                                                                           FLEX - Perine

D - Texans                                                                                                                D - Cowboys 

K - Younghoe                                                                                                           K - Bailey

Bench - D Jax, Cobb, Henry, Lockett, J Hill, Smallwood, Watson                    Bench - Shepard, Ricky Seals, Westbrook, Powell, Davis, Packers D, Bears D

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Spina said:

Thought it would be interesting to see which players most consistently made their way onto playoff rosters -- these are your superstar-studs, late editions helping propel you to the playoffs, or last minute desperation plays.......

 

My league below:

14-T .5 PPR, 8-T Playoff -- 3WR/2RB/TE/FX

* did not include K/D

 

- I loosely ranked the remaining players - 

_________QB__________________________________TE________________________

1. Tom Brady...............................1. Rob Gronkowski ----> Juluis Thomas

2. Carson Wentz..........................2. Travis Kelce

3. Russell Wilson......................... 3. Zack Ertz -----> Stephen Anderson

4. Alex Smith................................4. Jimmy Graham

5. Cam Newton............................5. Evan Engram

6. Matthew Stafford.....................6. Delanie Walker

7. Ben Roethlisberger................... 7. Vernon Davis

8. Josh McCown...........................8. Jason Witten/Ricky Seals-Jones (I'm debating)

** Aaron Rodgers

 

_______________________RB________________________________________

1. Le'Veon Bell.............................12. Rex Burkhead

2. Todd Gurley.............................13. Latavius Murray

3. Alvin Kamara...........................14. Alex Collins

4. Mark Ingram............................15. Jamaal Williams

5. LeSean McCoy.........................16. Samaje Perine

6. Leonard Fournette...................17. Jay Ajayi

7. Kareem Hunt............................18. DeMarco Murray

8. Lamar Miller.............................19. Mike Davis

9. Carlos Hyde.............................20.  Ameer Abdullah

10. Christian McCaffrey ..............21. Isaiah Crowell

11. Kenyan Drake........................................................

 

_________________________________WR________________________________________________________

1. Antonio Brown.......................11. Devin Funchess.......................21. Sammy Watkins

2. DeAndre Hopkins....................12. Jarvis Landry.........................22. DeDe Wesrbrook

3. Josh Gordon...........................13. Dez Bryant.............................23. Mohammad Sanu

4. AJ Green.................................14. Mike Evans............................24. Josh Doctson

5. Tyreek Hill................................15. Stefon Diggs.........................25. Corey Coleman

6. Michael Thomas......................16. Michael Crabtree...................26. Martavis Bryant -- benched D. Parker

7. Adam Thielen...........................17. Sterling Shepard...................27. Kenny Gallaway

8. Doug Baldwin...........................18. Cooper Kupp

9. Robbie Anderson......................19. Marquise Goodwin

10. Davante Adams......................20. Emmanuel Sanders

 

 

Which players got you to the playoffs??

You hate the Chargers.  Can see maybe not having him on the list.  Though with his schedule I would.  But Allen and Gordon

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, youngrice said:

You hate the Chargers.  Can see maybe not having him on the list.  Though with his schedule I would.  But Allen and Gordon

No Chargers made the playoffs in my league...Im sure Allen lead plenty teams to the playoffs.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Main contributors on each team...

 

10-team 0.5 PPR (1st place):

 

QB: Rivers (had Watson)

RB: Gurley, Zeke, Hunt

WR: A. Brown, Diggs, D. Thomas

TE: Graham

D/ST: Ravens (they've been huge so I included them)

 

12-team Standard, start 4 WRs (5th place):

 

QB: Brees

RB: J. Howard, AP (been a rotating door)

WR: Hopkins, R. Anderson, J. Nelson (traded away, but was huge early), G. Tate, D. Adams

TE: Engram

DST: Ravens

Edited by SkinsChargersFan
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Spina said:

No Chargers made the playoffs in my league...Im sure Allen lead plenty teams to the playoffs.

Damn I'm shocked.  Allen was an amazing return on value for his draft position.

 

League 1/League2: 

Rivers, Arod/ Big Ben

Bell, Kamara, Hunt/Gordon, Mixon, Gio

Dez, Gordon/Allen, Thomas, Gordon

Ertz on both

Butker on both

Jax D/Streaming D

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, youngrice said:

Damn I'm shocked.  Allen was an amazing return on value for his draft position.

 

League 1/League2: 

Rivers, Arod/ Big Ben

Bell, Kamara, Hunt/Gordon, Mixon, Gio

Dez, Gordon/Allen, Thomas, Gordon

Ertz on both

Butker on both

Jax D/Streaming D

 

Yeah, the guys with Allen in both my leagues are the hottest teams right now going into the playoffs.  

 

I was in QB purgatory following Watson's injury until I traded for Rivers a few weeks ago.

 

Also the Chargers D/ST has been big coming down the stretch as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Standard League

My Bottom B's: Russell Wilson, Melvin Gordon, NUK, Zach Ertz
Helping Hands: Alshon Jeffery (has become far more useful lately), Jordan Howard (flipped Demarco/Abdullah for him), Jerrick McKinnon
Late Season Additions: Kenyan Drake, Sterling Shepard, Jamison Crowder


PPR League

Bottom B's: Russell Wilson, Deshaun Watson, Le'Veon Bell, Michael Thomas, Doug Baldwin, Evan Engram, Chris Thompson
Helping Hands: Alshon Jeffery, Alvin Kamara (flipped Mixon/McKinnon for him 2 weeks ago - otherwise he'd be up there ^)
Late Season Additions: Not a ton, the roster has been active but no major hits. The starting lineup has been remarkable

Link to post
Share on other sites

Players that got me into the playoffs (after losing David Johnson and Allen Robinson week 1, and then starting 1-3)

 

Kirk Cousins

Lamar Miller

Carlos Hyde

Delanie Walker

Robbie Anderson

Jarvis Landry

Rex Burkhead

 

I don't expect to make much noise in the playoffs, but my team doesn't really have any holes

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a good solid squad when they are all there. Zeke hurt as lost 5 straight but still eked out a division title and 1st round bye. I had so many close games that the MVP of my team was probably the Jags defense. Made a late season trade and acquired Funchess and the Rams. They helped as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...