NBC Sports Edge Forums

HELP! Set my Playoff Line-up - WHIR

Thanks for helping -- leave a link so we can help each other get to the next round! Good Luck!

14-T .5PPR

Most of my line-up is locked in:

QB- Alex Smith ----------> get Aaron Rodgers back if I win!

WR: Dez Bryant

WR: Josh Gordon

WR: Tyreek Hill

RB: Todd Gurley

RB: Kenyan Drake - we saw what he could do with limited touches and now what he's capable of when getting all the work -- three 40+ TD, one 60+. Has double-digit fantasy points in four of the five game since Ajayi's departure -- 25pts last week as the sole ball carrier. Hoping he comes through Monday Night to get us to the next round.

TE: Jason Witten or Ricky Seals-Jones

- Despite a great matchup against the Giants, Witten has been hit and miss while not scoring double-digit points since Week 7 (opponent has Evan Engram - same game).

- Despite the limited snaps Seals-Jones still produces TDs and big plays, while evolving into a big part of their offense since Gabbert took over -- the upside is immense if his snap count raises even just a little.

FX: 

- Robert Woods - Heard he's practicing. If he actually plays and isn't limited while going back to the target leader he was when he was dropping 25+/35+pt weeks then easy choice. Would love for him to come back and be that player as my Flex.

- Ameer Abdullah - Same as Woods...he's practicing, but will he be limited? Has a good match-up vs. Tampa and Stafford's injured hand could lead to more of a running game and checkdowns.

- Kerwynn Williams -  Was surprised I was able to pick him up for free the other day -- a RB getting 15-20 carries is worth consideration in any league as a Flex -- even if he doesn't get receptions.

- or the Witten/RSJ

So again...TE/Flex??...and, overall how's the team looking heading into the play-offs? Does this team have a shot? Rest of the team is below.

Thanks again! Leave a Link. I'll be helping others up until kick-off! Let's all win a Championship!!

TE go with Witten.

Kerwynn Williams in the flex.

Matchup and Volume Based picks for me. Woods has a tough matchup and is coming back from injury. Abdullah hasn't shown this season that he gets enough volume to be worth risking playing him in the playoffs.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/687673-pick-a-wr3-whir/

Edited by alexander1231