NBC Sports Edge Forums

Niners @ Texans......High scoring?

Just trying to conjure up some thoughts here. This game has a few makings of a crazy high scoring game. 

Defenses are terrible. This game has some unknowns. 

Is this a sleeper 42-38 game? 

Is tom savage a 1st round playoff stud? 

The words Stud and Savage don't belong in the same sentence! However, I do think it could be a higher scoring game but could also be a game riddled by turnovers.  Who are your other options?    I have to choose between Eli Manning and Jimmy Garrapolo in my two quarterback league and I'm probably gonna end up going with Manning because I'm just not sure what I can expect out of the 49ers new quarterback 

5 minutes ago, GoBlue41 said:

The words Stud and Savage don't belong in the same sentence! However, I do think it could be a higher scoring game but could also be a game riddled by turnovers.  Who are your other options?    I have to choose between Eli Manning and Jimmy Garrapolo in my two quarterback league and I'm probably gonna end up going with Manning because I'm just not sure what I can expect out of the 49ers new quarterback 

Whoa. Drop Eli. 

2 minutes ago, Tenner said:

Whoa. Drop Eli. 

Normally I would drop Eli but I'm about to watch a storybook ending tomorrow with Eli returning after being mistreated and the crowd and his teammates rallying around him to destroy the arch nemesis Cowboys!! It could happen... :)