NBC Sports Edge Forums

WR lottery tickets: Who worked, who hasn't (so far)

3 hours ago, Nyblazer11235 said:

Funchess anyone?

LOL...I second Funchess..I was thinking the same. He's been in my lineup forever. For me, he has been rock solid all season. Coming into his own the last five weeks. Given his schedule over the next three weeks, has an outside shot at 10 TDs for the season.

Of course Josh Gordon. I don't think I need to be too detailed here. Just visit the JG thread and bring some sunglasses because Gordon shining brighter than a diamond.

d1b514b3717f58260f814c5f9eb6fe93

Edited by nonstopfan

For a more obscure format, return yard leagues Erickson and Cooper both had great years. (Lockett too, but in these leagues he hit where he was drafted)

But standard, I agree with everyone else. Kupp (shouldn't have made fun of the guy who made that post) and Anderson  (shouldn't have made fun of the guy who dropped Gill for him) stand out. Also, I'd add Fitz to the list just because he always ends up so better than drafted.

4 hours ago, nonstopfan said:

LOL...I second Funchess..I was thinking the same. He's been in my lineup forever. For me, he has been rock solid all season. Coming into his own the last five weeks. Given his schedule over the next three weeks, has an outside shot at 10 TDs for the season.

Of course Josh Gordon. I don't think I need to be too detailed here. Just visit the JG thread and bring some sunglasses because Gordon shining brighter than a diamond.

d1b514b3717f58260f814c5f9eb6fe93

Josh Gordon only had two games tho. Would you still trust him VS a very good ravens defense? Or even Chicago 

9 hours ago, Br0kenB said:

That feel when you drafted Robby and cut him after Week 1.

Robby and arguably Jermaine, Richardson, Dede, Agholor, Juju, Stills (for a few weeks).

Hate that feel. At one point this season, I had Kamara, Robby Anderson, and Kearse on my roster. Same thing happened with David Johnson his rookie season.

30 minutes ago, HOF12 said:

Josh Gordon only had two games tho. Would you still trust him VS a very good ravens defense? Or even Chicago 

When I opened this thread and saw his list I couldn't help but feel this thread was meant to be another Gordon love fest.

No mention of Goodwin and a subtle shot at Coleman not working out in spite of him actually having the better weekend then Gordon and getting just as many targets. 

2 hours ago, HOF12 said:

You mean the Jimmy Smith-less Ravens defense that just allowed 506 yards to Big Ben and 213 reception yards to AB and almost 100 yards to Jesse James?

From the WW Dede and Juju have been good for me

Also added Doctson and played him when he had the td catch on Thanksgiving,he's been on the bench since

Busts were Rashard Higgins and Demarcus Robinson

2 hours ago, nonstopfan said:

You mean the Jimmy Smith-less Ravens defense that just allowed 506 yards to Big Ben and 213 reception yards to AB and almost 100 yards to Jesse James?

I guess i could say I’d be more worried about Kiser getting him the ball rather than Gordon facing the defense. I mean Kiser is terrible that downgrades all Cle WR

Worked

Collins

Juju

Watson (took him after week 2 before the blowup)

McKinnon 

possibly...Mike Davis (was watching the game he initially got hurt in...looked good so I picked him up)

Didn't

Davis

Doctson

Gallman

Rawls

Breida

Woodhead

Edited by mitchellcole
22 minutes ago, mitchellcole said:

Worked

Collins

Juju

Watson (took him after week 2 before the blowup)

McKinnon 

possibly...Mike Davis (was watching the game he initially got hurt in...looked good so I picked him up)

Didn't

Davis

Doctson

Gallman

Rawls

Breida

Woodhead

That's a lot of wide receivers