NBC Sports EDGE Forums

12.11.17 -- MNF: New England Patriots @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread

Patrick Bateman

1 minute ago, lolcopter said:

Wow three players who were completely irrelevant the first two thirds of the season. Have fun with that

Not advocating for it. Just a thought. And I think it's not unreasonable if you have studs everywhere else and stream at RB

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, devaster said:

0 RB drafting is relying on injuries or trades to occur. Which does happen, but then you need waiver priority or a lot of FAAB to get it done.

No doubt.

you need to draft RBs as though you're already in WW mode.

I draft 6 RBs every year for a 15 man squad and interchange as things roll on.

Just now, Members_Only_76 said:

What happens the first 8-10 games? Hope to get enough wins to remain in the race?

Find studs across the board and stream RBs. Again, not advocating it. Just spitballing. If you can have Antonio, DeAndre Hopkins, Brady (not tonight), Kelce, etc. I think that's probably a playoff team. 

1 minute ago, SuperJoint said:

No doubt.

you need to draft RBs as though you're already in WW mode.

I draft 6 RBs every year for a 15 man squad and interchange as things roll on.

i don't know, the guy who went RB crazy in my league (M. Gordon, Elliott, Murray, Martin) didn't even make the playoffs.  Balance is key- along with alot of luck!

2 minutes ago, ak427 said:

Find studs across the board and stream RBs. Again, not advocating it. Just spitballing. If you can have Antonio, DeAndre Hopkins, Brady (not tonight), Kelce, etc. I think that's probably a playoff team. 

ya but what if you went Julio and Amari?  Just draft/pick up players that will perform

The pressure on Brady is the key to this game. All Pats losses have this in common. Miami is playing a great aggressive game - the only way to beat the Patriots. Absence of Gronk is hurting as well. Overall, this is good for the Pats to wake them up, but we need homefield advantage for the AFC game. It's incredibly important.

If the offensive line doesn't protect Brady, Pats have zero shot at this game though. 

Just now, Jyeatbvg said:

Gosh Brady owners, I am so sorry. Let's pour one out for all our brothers who thought they were safe with Brady going tonight.

I'm chuckling thinking of the Rodgers thread and many saying the only QBs you can safely start over a healthy Rodgers are Wilson and Brady. So much for Brady.

1 minute ago, Sticky2 said:

Amazing how good Drake is when featured. Will it continue through week 16 though?

If it does this guy can lead a team to the promised land.

The Dolphins coaching staff will F it up somehow.

Drake next week against BUF . Worst rushing D

Just now, Jyeatbvg said:

Gosh Brady owners, I am so sorry. Let's pour one out for all our brothers who thought they were safe with Brady going tonight.

It seriously looks like these teams switched jerseys.  Recall that London game, Miami couldn't have looked worse.  The announcers were apologizing to viewers who weren't used to watching american football.