NBC Sports EDGE Forums

WEEK 15 TE/WR/RB/DST Discussion/Input!!! WHIR!

kiplays

On 12/12/2017 at 12:45 PM, kiplays said:

PPR League

TE - If you don't have Gronk or Ertz, TE's have been basically a dart throw every week. I have Doyle (vs. Denver) set as my starter right now, but not confident about him. Waiver wire TE's include OJ Howard (vs. ATL), Jesse James (vs. NE), Adam Shaheen (vs. DET), or Jordan Reed (who knows if this guy will ever play). I kind of like Jesse James because I expect a high scoring game...what do you guys think?!

WR - I have Demaryius (vs. IND) and Julio (vs. TB) already locked in my lineup. For WR3, I have the choice of picking between Sanu, Kupp, or Keelan Cole. Leaning Sanu with the best matchup and with Robert Woods coming back, Kupp's value drops in my opinion. 

RB - I keep benching Collins because for some reason I don't trust him. But after last week's performance against the Steelers, I believe. Alex Collins over Rex Burkhead or Dion Lewis in Week 15 ... right?!

DST - I like the Lions at home fighting for a playoff spot against the Bears. Other options include Bills (vs. MIA), Cowboys (vs. OAK), Redskins (vs. ARZ), Falcons (vs. TB),  Cardinals (vs. WAS). What do y'all think?

WHIR! Let's discuss!

Hmm dont know about TE, James might be a good choice but they have so many scoring weapons he barely gets any targets.

WR: I'd go Sanu

RB: Hard Choice, I see one of either Burkhead or Lewis blowing up but not sure which? Roll Collins and feel good about it

DST: Bills might be good if its snowy like last week, or maybe Falcons since Jamies likes to throw picks

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/688483-start-sit-advice-whir/

13 hours ago, kiplays said:

I don't like playing 2 WR's from the same team, but it feels like I'm forced to handicap Julio's inability to find the endzone since Sanu seems to be the guy who snipes the TDs. And with Woods looking like he'll return, like Sanu over Kupp

You're right, Alex Collins has been on a tear. I know Belichek is so unpredictable, but it seems like Burkhead is his goal line back. With Collins, I just don't like how Buck Allen is sniping his TD's (basically Buck is Collins' Burkhead)

If you play Burkhead over Collins you're going to regret it. I just can't fathom why you'd stray away from Alex Collins right now for Burkhead who may or may not get a TD.

Edited by CamNewton

9 hours ago, CamNewton said:

If you play Burkhead over Collins you're going to regret it. I just can't fathom why you'd stray away from Alex Collins right now for Burkhead who may or may not get a TD.

nah, alex collins is locked into my lineup. like you said, he is a must start, playing like a RB1. I think I just got enamored by the high scoring Pats offense.