NBC Sports Edge Forums

Start Sit Advice! WHIR

Here is my roster and what I'm thinking

1 point ppr, start QB, 2wr, 2rb, 1te, 1flex, k, D

QB: Flacco (lost Wentz last week, best available are Flacco, Cutler, Tyrod, Dalton)

RB1: Fournette

RB2: Hunt

WR1: Julio

WR2: Diggs

TE: Gronk

Flex: Hogan

K: Gould

D: Sacksonville

Bench:

RB: Perine, Cohen, Burkhead, Crowell, Mike Davis

WR: Woods

Not feeling so good about Diggs, and don't know who to play in flex, would you put in Burkhead or woods? Move Hogan to WR2 and put in Burkhead? I really dont want to play 2 pats though even though I think that game will be a shootout.

Would you go for one of the other QB's out there?

All help appreciated, WHIR!

I'd probably use Woods, assuming he is healthy. He's such a big part of the rams offense and Goff loves to throw to him. Seattle's defense isn't what it used to be.

I'd probably flex Burkhead over Hogan since I think he will get more red zone opportunities. 

I personally wouldn't play Hogan and would roll with Diggs. I understand that Diggs hasn't been a huge impact WR, but he got 10 targets last week compared to Hogan's 5 and 1 catch.

As far as FLEX goes, I'd probably trust Burkhead or Woods the most. I'd lean more toward Burkhead considering this is Woods' first week back.

As far as QB, I'd consider Tyrod. He can move around and has a decent matchup. Good luck, thanks for your help!

I don't know if you can trust Diggs at this point. Seems like Theilan and Ruldolph are the main targets. Also, Woods coming back, who knows what his role will be or how effective he will be. I would move Hogan to WR2 and move Burkhead to flex. I don't like playing 2 players on the same team either, but like you said, I expect a shootout and Hogan should be better his 2nd game back. I think I'm going to roll the dice with Julio and Sanu as well...

2 hours ago, kiplays said:

I don't know if you can trust Diggs at this point. Seems like Theilan and Ruldolph are the main targets. Also, Woods coming back, who knows what his role will be or how effective he will be. I would move Hogan to WR2 and move Burkhead to flex. I don't like playing 2 players on the same team either, but like you said, I expect a shootout and Hogan should be better his 2nd game back. I think I'm going to roll the dice with Julio and Sanu as well...

then i'd be starting 3 pats, Hogan, Gronk, Burkhead.

Thanks for the advice!

14 hours ago, evobeatsti said:

then i'd be starting 3 pats, Hogan, Gronk, Burkhead.

Thanks for the advice!

never said it would be ideal. you're the one who has 3 pats rostered. I just feel like Hogan has a higher ceiling than diggs. but hey, I guess if you have ingram/kamara/m. thomas or big ben/bell/AB, you can't play them because it's 3 players from the same team! :rolleyes: