14-T .50PPR

QB: Aaron Rodgers

WR: Dez Bryant

WR: Josh Gordon

WR: Tyreek Hill

RB: Todd Gurley

RB: Kenyan Drake

TE: Jason Witten

FX: Robert Woods or Kerwynn Williams ------> Who would you start?????

Rest of the team is below. So do I have a shot in a 14-Teamer?

Leave a link and I will help you! Good Luck to all still in it!

9 minutes ago, evobeatsti said:

I'd say there is probably a team better than you out there though

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/688483-start-sit-advice-whir/

Other three teams remaining:

My  Semi-Finals Opponent...

QB: Russell Wilson.....................QB: Matthew Stafford.....................QB: Nick Foles

WR: Antonio Brown...................WR: AJ Green..................................WR: Davante Adams

WR: Michael Thomas.................WR: Cooper Kupp...........................WR: Sterling Shepard

WR: Kenny Stills.........................WR:  JuJu Smith-Schuster..............WR: Tyrell Williams

RB: Kareem Hunt....................... RB: Leonard Fournette...................RB: Rex Burkhead

RB: James Stewart.....................RB: Lamar Miller.............................RB: Jay Ayaji

TE: Vernon Davis........................TE: Zack Ertz.................................TE: Travis Kelce

FX: Marquise Lee........................FX: Alex Collins.............................FX: Theo Riddick

17 minutes ago, Spina said:

Other three teams remaining:

My  Semi-Finals Opponent...

QB: Russell Wilson.....................QB: Matthew Stafford.....................QB: Nick Foles

WR: Antonio Brown...................WR: AJ Green..................................WR: Davante Adams

WR: Michael Thomas.................WR: Cooper Kupp...........................WR: Sterling Shepard

WR: Kenny Stills.........................WR:  JuJu Smith-Schuster..............WR: Tyrell Williams

RB: Kareem Hunt....................... RB: Leonard Fournette...................RB: Rex Burkhead

RB: James Stewart.....................RB: Lamar Miller.............................RB: Jay Ayaji

TE: Vernon Davis........................TE: Zack Ertz.................................TE: Travis Kelce

FX: Marquise Lee........................FX: Alex Collins.............................FX: Theo Riddick

Like your chances and I would start Woods in the flex.  I'm not sold on KWilliams on the road.  I will assume your semifinal opponent has Russell Wilson as your QB.  I like your chances if you win this week.  Just hope that RWilson, ABrown, Hunt, and MThomas goes off.  The player I would be most worried about would be ABrown since he's been beasting over the last 3 weeks and he's playing at home vs. NE which smells big time shootout.  I wouldn't be suprised if ABrown exceeds his yardage total from last week and I think that game will easily go over the 53 points.

Edited by reddawg2k

2 minutes ago, reddawg2k said:

Like your chances and I would start Woods in the flex.  I'm not sold on KWilliams on the road.  I will assume your semifinal opponent has Russell Wilson as your QB.  I like your chances if you win this week.  Just hope that RWilson, ABrown, Hunt, and M Thomas goes off.  The player I would be most worried about would be ABrown since he's been beasting over the last 3 weeks and he's playing at home vs. NE which smells big time shootout.  I wouldn't be suprised if ABrown exceeds his yardage total from last week and I think that game will easily go over the 53 points.

NO!! We DON'T want them to go off!! I'm playing vs them! lol...thanks for the input though. It's appreciated!

1 minute ago, rotodr said:

Williams is the play at flex

looks real good for 14 teams. Lucky with Drake and if Dez comes out of his shell look out!

Dropped my remaining $433 FAAB on Drake the second Ayaji was traded. Went all in! My league thought i was crazy! He saved me the other night with his performance.

In a 14 team this could absolutely be a league winner. Rodgers coming back & having to win out to make the playoffs means he'll more than likely put the team on his back and put up monster numbers.

Josh Gordon and Hill are both big plays waiting to happen. I'm tempted to start him over DeAndre in my league 

Robert Woods in your flex. He was putting together some nice games before getting hurt. Mix that with playing a Seattle team whose hurting in the secondary in a game that will more than likely decide the winner of the NFC West. 

I like the defined role of Williams with Peterson looking like he'll be shut down. I absolutely think you have a championship caliber team in a 14 team league though your opponent's teams don't look like slouches either though. I think you have a great shot though, good luck!

Williams is the safer floor with the touches.... but woods for the higher ceiling since he was going off before his injury as a legit wr1 and has an extra week of recoup time since he was good to go last week but sat out as a precautionary. Tough but if your not projected big win against your opponent...i would roll with woods. Good luck and thanks for mine.