NBC Sports EDGE Forums

RB and Flex-help. WHIR

Crown23

I'm looking at some tough decisions to make for my line-up for the semifinals im my 14-team Standard league.

Choose 2 to start out of my RB-headache-squad:

A. Morris @ Oak

M. Davis vs. LAR

D. Henry @ SF

J. McKinnon vs. CIN

P. Barber vs. ATL

Right now I'm starting D. Baldwin in my Flex-spot. Would you consider D. Thomas over him? Baldwin's targets declined over the last weeks. Thomas is locked in for about 10 targets against an atrocious Indy Def.

I assume none of my RB's is in this conversation...

Leave link for WHIR

Edited by Crown23

I would chose Morris and M. Davis and pray Davis can play a full game without getting injured and Rams D susceptible to the run. Tough call at flex, but like you said, DT has been seeing a high number of targets and against a terrible D. I am rolling out DT on my squad for these reasons. ..

help?

Morris and McKinnon. I am not buying the whole Rod Smith taking over Cowboys backfield story, Morris was still the main back in most that game so ride him for one more week. It's nice that Seattle has a feature back that has looked decent and lasted for more than 2 games but.... their running offense still stinks outside of of Wilson scrambling, it's been like that for 14 weeks and it's hard to see it suddenly changing out of the blue this week.