12.16.2017 - SatNF - Charger @ Chiefs

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, vthokie3 said:

it just blows. dominate all season then probably lose due to his guy having his 2nd best game and my guy having his third worst and getting hurt in the process

Last week I watched Robbie Gould, Sanu, Reddick, and Jamal Williams all put forth their best performances of the season against me. 

Had Kamara get injured during the first series. 

I know the feeling. I'd rather be lucky vs skilled during the playoffs. 

10 minutes ago, Halberdier said:

You had two other RB's and a better flex player? You don't bench him because he's capable of games like this. Not trying to be a dick, just surprised to see that. 

This is his biggest game since week 1, and before last week he was downright terrible for 6 straight weeks. Not to CSB, but in the league I sat him I have Kamara, Ingram, and Jamaal Williams. Sitting Hunt may come back to bite me, but I was way more comfortable with those guys' recent roles and usage. Obviously next week, I'm starting Hunt. LOL

4 minutes ago, Mek Daddy said:

This is his biggest game since week 1, and before last week he was downright terrible for 6 straight weeks. Not to CSB, but in the league I sat him I have Kamara, Ingram, and Jamaal Williams. Sitting Hunt may come back to bite me, but I was way more comfortable with those guys' recent roles and usage. Obviously next week, I'm starting Hunt. LOL

Okay, with those RB's it doesn't seem so crazy. haha

Does anyone think Keenan was taken out early simply as a precaution with the game out of hand at that point? He might have had some back soreness or something and the coaches decided to not risk it any further at that point. That is my assumption after seeing him give a thumbs up and clap his hands multiple times as he was being driven off to the locker room.

9 minutes ago, datsyuk said:

Does anyone think Keenan was taken out early simply as a precaution with the game out of hand at that point? He might have had some back soreness or something and the coaches decided to not risk it any further at that point. That is my assumption after seeing him give a thumbs up and clap his hands multiple times as he was being driven off to the locker room.

I hope so.  If I'm lucky enough to get by I will need him next week

48 minutes ago, Mmiller186 said:

Welp. I sat Hunt. Just lost faith in him, thought LAC would come out hot. Glad to see KC finally lean on Hunt... Let's go Drake!

I understand the move and don't blame you.  But I have always been stubborn with guys on my team and it  payed off.  Tonight Hunt repaid me for 6 down weeks.  Also didn't hurt that I have Bell, Kamara with Hunt at the flex.

1 minute ago, youngrice said:

I understand the move and don't blame you.  But I have always been stubborn with guys on my team and it  payed off.  Tonight Hunt repaid me for 6 down weeks.  Also didn't hurt that I have Bell, Kamara with Hunt at the flex.

giphy.gif

Dude... 

I started Hunt in one league and went up against him in another one. Kind of mixed emotions... I am confident that I have some elite talent as well on my team that is playing against Hunt, so really all I need is one wr or rb of mine to match Hunt and it is back to a crapshoot. With Kamara, Hyde, Julio, Thielen, and Baldwin/Josh Gordon, I still like my odds. Plus, I'm holding both the jags and ravens def so either could put up monster points this week.

6 minutes ago, youngrice said:

Well if we are counting Gurley-kamara-Hunt over here.

Rode all 3 the entire season while my wr's were sucking wind

Edited by dashoe
Just now, dashoe said:

Well if we are counting Gurley-kamara-Hunt over here.

Rode all 3 the entire season while my wr's were sucking wind

My WR's have been my biggest weakness also.  Luckily I picked up Gordon week 1 and stashed.  Hoping him and Dez can finish strong.

34 minutes ago, datsyuk said:

I've never seen a player carted off as a precaution so felt like that was a little odd to see ..esp with nothing leading up to it 

I'm hoping The KC coaching staff have finally learned their lesson about using West on all 3rd downs and hurry up packages. I've been hoping this since week 5, but last nights game should make it clear to anyone that Hunt is a 3 down back. You feed this guy the rock and you win, if you pull him off the field on important downs you lose. Simple.