NBC Sports Edge Forums

Reggie Bullock 2017-2018 Outlook

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He only shoots threes. If you want anything else GTFO.

Picked up his 4th foul early in the 3rd and sat until middle of 4th.  Shame because he was on pace to play big minutes.   And he hits 2 threes as soon as he comes back in the fourth. 

SVG guys who are starting and get high usage typically find themselves being roster-worthy. He's able to maximize player talents' and have them hit above their weight. Courtney Lee, Rashard, Turkoglu,

1 minute ago, mcflywalker said:

Yeah, definitely a guy I’m thinking of nabbing. Curious, though, did he start at SF these past two games, or did he just supplant Stanley in the most recent match?

He has started three straight outings and taking advantage of a golden opportunity. He is worth scooping up in all deeper leagues.- This was said Dec 15

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, DoctorLove said:

Anybody taking the plunge in 12 team leagues?  Or is he more of a deeper league guy at the moment?

on my wire in my 12 teamer but im putting him in the streamer status due to the quality of the WW so not adding for more than a game here and there unless i see more

2 minutes ago, kmoore1521 said:

on my wire in my 12 teamer but im putting him in the streamer status due to the quality of the WW so not adding for more than a game here and there unless i see more

I went ahead and added him.. was debating between Bullock and Bogdan Bogdan, but seems like the 3 point upside is the same with Bullock having more steals potential.  Bullock has been in the league since 2013 and has yet to breakthrough, so I'm skeptical of this run.  But I'll bite for the time being.

• Like 1

Sneaky 3s and STL's guy for now. It's def a combo of Bradley being out and Stanley Johnson under achieving. Looks like he will stick in the starting 5 and they will see what he can do. The question is will it last when they are at full strength?? They give Kennard/Tolliver minutes as well. Depends what he does in the next week.

1 hour ago, Phina11y said:

Sneaky 3s and STL's guy for now. It's def a combo of Bradley being out and Stanley Johnson under achieving. Looks like he will stick in the starting 5 and they will see what he can do. The question is will it last when they are at full strength?? They give Kennard/Tolliver minutes as well. Depends what he does in the next week.

He's starting at the 3. I don't think Bradley's injury is affecting him at all. Him being out is why Kennard is playing not Bullock.

18 minutes ago, ComeOnAndSlam said:

It might help in terms of usage and shots though.  Bradley isn't shy about shooting.

That's true, but I don't think you should be looking at Bullock for offensive stats. That being said, 6-8 shots a game wouldn't be too far fetched I would think.

• 1 month later...
Just now, prefuse1 said:

I picked up Bullock because he has been on fire lately and this trade happens :o. Hoping for the best.

The recent performance is what got me. Two excellent games that would make him a must own if he keeps it up. Plus he's been the starter without Bradley.