NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Need to find a FLEX on waivers

Bardu

I made the championship, but at the cost of losing Antonio Brown. I don't have much of anything on my roster that can start in my flex. I also can't guarantee that I'll be able to get any of the players I want off waivers(I have the lowest claim), but I will try. Here is my roster:

QB Rodgers

RB Kamara, D Murray

WR Dez, DT

FLEX ???

TE Olsen

K Gould

DEF NE

Bench Dak, Bortles, Alfred Morris, Brate, NO D, Edelman (keeper)

Besides Bortles, I could feasibly drop everyone on my bench. With the injury to OJ Howard, Cameron Brate could feasibly start at FLEX. How would you rank the following waiver options? Where would you put Brate in the mix?

Martavis Bryant

Keelan Cole

Mike Wallace

Frank Gore

Kerwynn Williams

Antonio Gates (with Hunter Henry out)

Full point PPR

Ok so of those choices I definitely like Martavis Bryant and Mike Wallace.  If OJ Howard is out then I like Brate too, but he's got a tough matchup against the Panthers.  I would probably rank them Martavis (he's gonna have to step up with AB out) > Mike Wallace > Brate.  Martavis and Wallace both have solid matchups against the Texans/Colts.  If you could scoop one of those two I think you'll be solid. Thanks for helping with mine, good luck.

44 minutes ago, PackerBacker555 said:

I think you have them listed in the correct order

I agree. I might put Williams over Gore, but the difference is negligible. In regards to playing Brate in your FLEX, I probably wouldn't do that. The Panthers D is a tough one.

3 hours ago, Boy George said:

Ok so of those choices I definitely like Martavis Bryant and Mike Wallace.  If OJ Howard is out then I like Brate too, but he's got a tough matchup against the Panthers.  I would probably rank them Martavis (he's gonna have to step up with AB out) > Mike Wallace > Brate.  Martavis and Wallace both have solid matchups against the Texans/Colts.  If you could scoop one of those two I think you'll be solid. Thanks for helping with mine, good luck.

This guy nailed it.

8 hours ago, Bardu said:

I made the championship, but at the cost of losing Antonio Brown. I don't have much of anything on my roster that can start in my flex. I also can't guarantee that I'll be able to get any of the players I want off waivers(I have the lowest claim), but I will try. Here is my roster:

QB Rodgers

RB Kamara, D Murray

WR Dez, DT

FLEX ???

TE Olsen

K Gould

DEF NE

Bench Dak, Bortles, Alfred Morris, Brate, NO D, Edelman (keeper)

Besides Bortles, I could feasibly drop everyone on my bench. With the injury to OJ Howard, Cameron Brate could feasibly start at FLEX. How would you rank the following waiver options? Where would you put Brate in the mix?

Martavis Bryant

Keelan Cole

Mike Wallace

Frank Gore

Kerwynn Williams

Antonio Gates (with Hunter Henry out)

Full point PPR

Drop Rodgers he's done! Put a claim in for M. Bryant, next drop Morris Zeke is back! Go after Cole, Lastly drop NOLA DST for K. Williams. Then play Bortles at QB and K. Williams if you get him at flex. Good luck!