• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, RampaginRussian said:

im rocking Foles since he can double up on any TD to Alshon J ,

however

Foles also loves aghelor and Zach Ertz so you can start foles since he doesnt only have to throw to Ashon J

Big ben has a ton of weapons and Bell - but i think Pittsburgh will run the clock and eventually bench the starters..it is a possibility. Philly already said they wouldnt.

I agree it will probably be the Bell show for PIT today. They are just a much different team on the road. I’m expecting a 25 Point day from Bell. PHI is not a ball-control team so I expect Foles to throw a lot. All I really need is for him to throw a TD to someone other than Jeffery & I should be fine

57 minutes ago, RampaginRussian said:

im rocking Foles since he can double up on any TD to Alshon J ,

however

Foles also loves aghelor and Zach Ertz so you can start foles since he doesnt only have to throw to Ashon J

Big ben has a ton of weapons and Bell - but i think Pittsburgh will run the clock and eventually bench the starters..it is a possibility. Philly already said they wouldnt.

Dude you’re scaring me. I really hope Houston puts up a fight. I am down 45 and likely starting Ben, Bell and Martavis (along with Hopkins). If they pull the starters it’s very likely I lose. 

I have Foles on my bench as well. Really debating making the switch, to hedge against this risk. If anything, I was more worried about Foles getting pulled, based on the coach’s comments this past week, it’s more likely that Oakland keeps it competitive, and Philly still needs the win. It’s just scary putting a QB like Foles in when it matters the most and he’s only played well for 1 1/2 games.

I think 15 points from my QB position will suffice, as long as Bell and Martavis don’t get benched. The good thing I have going for me is that Conner was placed on IR. I could have totally seen him getting major playing time in this one.

57 minutes ago, Jetdog16 said:

92.5 percent chance of winning

90 percent chance of win 

At one time it was me up 75-72 with my Jags D + Evan Engram + Big Ben + Hopkins vs his...

Boswell + Jared Cook. 

I'm throwing percentages out. This should have been handled already. 

6 hours ago, RampaginRussian said:

up by 9

have Foles vs Bell, Ajayi and Alshon J

Need

Foles to have a 4 td game w aghelor and Ertz and Clement and blount 

Need Steelers to bench the starters asap

im a first time finalist vs a 6 time winner including last year.

so far Bell has 8.2 points so im still up by .7 :P

that being said its the 3rd and Pitts has a nice cushion - feel  free to Bench your starters anytime Pitts (apologies to those who need steelers points)

$500 on the line vs my uncle, Juju gave me a christmas miracle going from 0.5 to 13.5 in garbage time. Now I gotta hope Jeff+Elliot don't get 24... either way THANK YOU JUJU FOR GIVING ME A CHANCE. Merry Christmas to everyone and good luck in the upcoming game..

64S08gY.png