Jump to content
NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Josh Hart 2017-2018 Season Outlook


crazybob60
 Share

Recommended Posts

Surprised to not a see a thread for him yet on here.

His stock has been rising a bit especially with KCP not being able to travel outside of California and also now with Lonzo's injury.

He's had a few double digit scoring games and a few double digit rebounding games as well.

Nice to see him getting some minutes too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Solid line tonight: 16Pts, 5/10FG, 4/4FT, 2 3PTM, 3REB, 1AST, 1STL, 1BLK, 0 TO. Loved his game at Nova. Had him stashed with one of my last roster spots in my dynasty league. If Clarkson/Randle get shipped out, he might be a must own. Def a real nice hold for dynasty. Thoughts??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

With solid playing time, this kid has balled out for 3 straight games. Deserves a thread. 

 

Didn't expect him to play the sf position. The guy is already picked up in my league. If he is still an FA in a 12 teamer I would seriously consider him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, NBA_OG said:

With solid playing time, this kid has balled out for 3 straight games. Deserves a thread. 

 

Didn't expect him to play the sf position. The guy is already picked up in my league. If he is still an FA in a 12 teamer I would seriously consider him.

I am in a 10 teamer so not rushing..but doesn't his value take a major hit with Lonzo?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, ItaliaBBALL said:

I am in a 10 teamer so not rushing..but doesn't his value take a major hit with Lonzo?

 

Depends on if he still starts and get the minutes. I would think BI would take back the sf position at that time. 

 

Might be a short-term play. But Zo has been on the shelf forever. I think the Lakers are in a weird position where they want to tank but yet the team is playing well. How will this affect Zo's return I don't know yet. Team are always thinking about shutting down players as we get near the end of the season.

 

And having more lottery balls doesn't hurt a team that is not doing well this year.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, NBA_OG said:

 

Depends on if he still starts and get the minutes. I would think BI would take back the sf position at that time. 

 

Might be a short-term play. But Zo has been on the shelf forever. I think the Lakers are in a weird position where they want to tank but yet the team is playing well. How will this affect Zo's return I don't know yet. Team are always thinking about shutting down players as we get near the end of the season.

 

And having more lottery balls doesn't hurt a team that is not doing well this year.

 

 

they don't have their pick no need to tank. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, NBA_OG said:

 

Depends on if he still starts and get the minutes. I would think BI would take back the sf position at that time. 

 

Might be a short-term play. But Zo has been on the shelf forever. I think the Lakers are in a weird position where they want to tank but yet the team is playing well. How will this affect Zo's return I don't know yet. Team are always thinking about shutting down players as we get near the end of the season.

 

And having more lottery balls doesn't hurt a team that is not doing well this year.

 

 

Lakers won't tank because they've already gave their pick..

Edited by hakeemthedream
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, NBA_OG said:

 

Depends on if he still starts and get the minutes. I would think BI would take back the sf position at that time. 

 

Might be a short-term play. But Zo has been on the shelf forever. I think the Lakers are in a weird position where they want to tank but yet the team is playing well. How will this affect Zo's return I don't know yet. Team are always thinking about shutting down players as we get near the end of the season.

 

And having more lottery balls doesn't hurt a team that is not doing well this year.

 

 

also 6 games back and NO and Clippers and Utah in front of them so its not out of question they make an attempt to make it, especially if they win again against OKC, maybe they keep everyone together and give it a shot. they would have to keep up this strong play. 

Edited by stevekerr01
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...