NBC Sports Edge Forums

Josh Hart 2017-2018 Season Outlook

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cleveland also just got George Hill.   Sorry Hart owners.

I completley just had a brain fart.  Sorry all!  

By advanced stats (and otherwise), Lonzo Ball is the best defender on the team:   IT, not surprisingly, is the worst.

Whatever happens, I don't put it past Walton to construct a ridiculous lineup. He LOVES what Hart is bringing to the table. Regardless of the move, Hart should still get minutes. He's a hold for deep leagues, and easy move if someone better comes up in the next hours for the shallow leaguers.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, mcflywalker said:

Whatever happens, I don't put it past Walton to construct a ridiculous lineup. He LOVES what Hart is bringing to the table. Regardless of the move, Hart should still get minutes. He's a hold for deep leagues, and easy move if someone better comes up in the next hours for the shallow leaguers.

i really like hart, but if deandre gets traded, would you pick up boban and drop hart? 

Just now, pdids911 said:

i really like hart, but if deandre gets traded, would you pick up boban and drop hart? 

That's tough because it's hard to fathom someone as big as deandre getting moved without getting a big in a package back. If the Clippers haven't played boban yet, even just to test his fit and get a trial, I am skeptical that they will give him the keys.

• Thanks 1

I feel like Hart is valued by the FO and coach Walton. He'll continue to log minutes considering his size and defensive ability lets him guard 1- 4 (smaller 4's) He won't be affected by IT as much as many thinks