NBC Sports Edge Forums

Trade 1st round for Kevin Love?

Hey guys 

I posted last night about a Curry offer and I want to thank everyone for the feedback. 

So, I'm trying to improve and strengthen my 1st place squad, and I'm discussing a possible Kevin Love trade. He wants a future 1st round pick for him. As we keep 4 players, the pick is in the 41-50 range in a redraft. And considering my current placing it would be at the tail end of that range. 

So, would you consider doing that deal? I'm kinda worried about IT cutting into production. 

Thanks guys!! 

28 minutes ago, HK-47 said:

Do it. It's fair value and flags fly forever.

Thanks. I love that line!! 

I'm a tad worried on IT return but I feel Love is locked into that PF/C role now and TT doesn't seem to be a factor right now

4 minutes ago, squidthunder said:

Thanks. I love that line!! 

I'm a tad worried on IT return but I feel Love is locked into that PF/C role now and TT doesn't seem to be a factor right now

Probably goes from 20/10 to something like 17/10 which is still very good value and will help a ton.

Edited by HK-47
1 hour ago, HK-47 said:

Probably goes from 20/10 to something like 17/10 which is still very good value and will help a ton.

Yea, for me, getting a chance to acquire a PF/C that's going to give u those numbers, and shoot 40% from 3 and close to 90% from the FT is pretty super 

27 minutes ago, Brandayz said:

No to the Tatum deal. Yes to the other deal

Thanks for the help with mine

This. 

13 minutes ago, squidthunder said:

Thanks fellas - for Tatum, u just think the pick is too much to add or just his future PT with Heyward? 

Yep Hayward is a factor. Plus Kyrie and Horford are still there, so lots of big guns around. Better wait and see

Help?

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/690281-drop-hield-for-hood-whir/

I'd be ok with the Tatum deal. You said you are going for it this year and that just adds another key piece. Like I said earlier, Flags fly forever. Sure, you don't wanna be in bad shape next year but I doubt you will be and too many worry about next year in a dynasty and or keeper. You have a chance to WIN NOW....go for it!

Edited by HK-47
5 minutes ago, HK-47 said:

I'd be ok with the Tatum deal. You said you are going for it this year and that just adds another key piece. Like I said earlier, Flags fly forever. Sure, you don't wanna be in bad shape next year but I doubt you will be and too many worry about next year in a dynasty and or keeper. You have a chance to WIN NOW....go for it!

Thanks man. 

I'm trying to decide on other possible deals (horford + tyreke Evans). I'll make a separate post to decide on trades 

Thanks again