NBC Sports Edge Forums

Gerald Green 2017-2018 Season Outlook

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 3s in last 3 games and counting...

this guy has flaws in his game, but i always loved watching this guy on the floor. so talented, I used to think he would be the next Tmac

Edited by sya
31 minutes ago, THE_MAGIC_MAN said:

glad I streamed him against the Harden owner! can't believe he spends 2 hours a day doing his hair..

He can spend all the hours he needs to doing his hair until he has to show up at the arena if he's going to shoot like this.

I wasn't able to get him into my lineup last night, but I definitely had him in there tonight.  I wasn't expecting the follow-up to be even better, but damn.

Obviously it won't last to this degree, but he's going to have plenty of shot attempts if he wants them until Harden gets back.  I guess he just forced me to open up a nightly lineup spot for him for the time being.

6 minutes ago, KilloWertz said:

He can spend all the hours he needs to doing his hair until he has to show up at the arena if he's going to shoot like this.

I wasn't able to get him into my lineup last night, but I definitely had him in there tonight.  I wasn't expecting the follow-up to be even better, but damn.

Obviously it won't last to this degree, but he's going to have plenty of shot attempts if he wants them until Harden gets back.  I guess he just forced me to open up a nightly lineup spot for him for the time being.

Yep, didn't think he could best yesterdays performance but we'll ride this 'til the wheels fall off.

5 minutes ago, jstep13 said:

Take your time coming back, Mr. Harden...take your time 

giphy.gif

this is exactly how I look right now

40 minutes ago, mcflywalker said:

I think those 3s are definitely going to be steady while he’s out there. This is gonna be fun.

That is literally all he's there for lol lezzz gooooo

2 minutes ago, thrilla1nManila said:

Any else believe he will retain value after Harden comes back? How was sweet Lou and Eric Gordon last year?

probably get 8 shots at most, so u do the math. it won't be pretty. probably rosterable in 18+teams when harden comes back.