NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Tyrone Wallace 2017-2018 Season Outlook

two0six

I think he will only have temporary value, nothing to get excited about ROS. Blake will be back, Daddy's boy will be back, CJ williams only has an ankle sprain so he won't be out that long. He does seem to have a very fantasy friendly game though with nice the 3s/stls/blk potential

Man, I think he is going to have a legit shot at taking over the SF-spot for this team. Really, only needs fight off often injured Gallo and Wes Johnson. And its not like Doc loves either one of them. I'm looking him and seeing 30+ minutes per game, scoring in the teens, 2 assist and 4 rebounds per game. Close to one 3PM and easily 1.5 steals. Maybe half a block thrown in there. And obviously he has that untapped potential to surpass some of those numbers. Believe the HYPE!

Edited by JormaJormala

On 1/11/2018 at 9:31 PM, ROTY said:

Yeah he is, i have him haha

my bad, never occured to me to check all available guys, he was scooped days before i tried to get him...i just assumed that espn ****** up again as they like to f--- up every f***in season

• Haha 1

On 11.1.2018 at 11:00 PM, richg24 said:

I think he will only have temporary value, nothing to get excited about ROS. Blake will be back, Daddy's boy will be back, CJ williams only has an ankle sprain so he won't be out that long. He does seem to have a very fantasy friendly game though with nice the 3s/stls/blk potential

Gallo is an often injuried man, maybe DeAndre will be traded for anyone, Rivers are re-evaluated. This Clippers team is absolute trash and maybe they will tank for the next season. Maybe he has temporary value but will be find out if he produce top100 now.

If he starting or not, the minutes should be here.

Edited by FantasyEmpire

Rolled the dice on him with one of my last spots in my Dynasty league. Really liking the all around game and hoping he can earn consistent minutes when the Clips are at full strength. Last 14 days averages: 13.2PTS, 0.6 3PTM, 2AST, 1.4STL, 0.8BLK with some real nice percentages (48.9FG%/42.9 3PT%/79.2%FT) Really out of nowhere and he's #80 overall in the last 14 days in my league. Cant wait to see what he can do with Deandre, Lou, and Wesley johnson on the way out at the deadline (hopefully).