NBC Sports Edge Forums

Mirotic for my Kuzma? 100% WHIR

Well I think that Kuz has a more clear role on that Lakers team. But I understand your thoughts, I also think Mirotic will thrive in Utah but I would still stay put unless you love to gamble :D  But hey it could go either way for sure. Mirotic and Rubio could be a nice combo. I don't think you will loose big value either way

43 minutes ago, Brandayz said:

Well I think that Kuz has a more clear role on that Lakers team. But I understand your thoughts, I also think Mirotic will thrive in Utah but I would still stay put unless you love to gamble :D  But hey it could go either way for sure. Mirotic and Rubio could be a nice combo. I don't think you will loose big value either way

Think I may love the gamble.  I don't think it makes or breaks me either way, but I could see Mirotic with a high upside if he goes to either Utah or Detroit.

Have you heard anything about a Randle trade?  That would make Kuz a better hold imo.

Just now, Steele2786 said:

Think I may love the gamble.  I don't think it makes or breaks me either way, but I could see Mirotic with a high upside if he goes to either Utah or Detroit.

Have you heard anything about a Randle trade?  That would make Kuz a better hold imo.

Well I also like to gamble :D lol... So I get you!

No.. That's big question marks. If Randle is traded Kuzma will be a strong hold ROS. So I would probably wait a little bit since I know that Lakers are trying to shop him

Keep Kuzma. Mirotic is getting traded and that is too much of an unknown. Only a trade to the jazz would likely allow him to keep his current value (or possibly better). Even then, Randle is likely to be traded, maybe Nance also, so Kuzma would be even more beast. Keep Kuz