NBC Sports Edge Forums

2017-2018 Trade Deadline Thread

Message added by TheOneAboveAll

Good day Rotoworld members! I hope everyone is enjoying the trade deadline. Just a reminder that be very careful with posting links and/or information in our threads. There tends to be a few troll accounts that pop up around this time of the season i.e. fake Woj accounts posting false information. Thank you!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, bilotos13 said:

REPORT: The Charlotte Hornets and Cleveland Cavaliers are currently in trade discussions, according to Zach Lowe of ESPN. (It was posted yesterday)

DH12 to Cleveland?

Posted yesterday and not picked up by Roto? If anyone is wild enough to swing for the fences, it’ll be Cleveland. They’d ship out everyone they can to bring the good times back.

1 minute ago, CORTEz said:

I'm quickly becoming a believer that Cavs are going to ship IT out of CLE either at the deadline or in the offseason. 

Yes, it seems like the most plausible outcome since they’ve fallen off the face of the earth. IT isn’t helping the cause, and nobody is happy.

As a struggling owner of the struggling IT, I’d love to see him be the main dude in CHA or elsewhere.

Edited by mcflywalker
3 minutes ago, piesdoom said:

if D12 gets traded is zeller or hernangomez the better pick up?

willy is a per minute monster. all he needs is 20 minutes.

Edited by doomz
Just now, piesdoom said:

if D12 gets traded is zeller or hernangomez the better pick up?

It's hard to say. Zeller has proven that he has value whenever he starts for them. I feel like unless both get shipped, Willy's upside is limited to 16-20 minutes a night.

Can't believe how little the Knicks got for Willy, a younger/cheaper similar player to Kanter, and remain stuck with Kanter's and Noah's huge contracts. O'Bryant isn't exactly leading them to the playoffs, so wtf aren't they developing youth?! Trash organization.

Image result for knicks are terrible

2 minutes ago, Megatroid said:

Can't believe how little the Knicks got for Willy, a younger/cheaper similar player to Kanter, and remain stuck with Kanter's and Noah's huge contracts. O'Bryant isn't exactly leading them to the playoffs, so wtf aren't they developing youth?! Trash organization.

Image result for knicks are terrible

Remember when OKC traded harden away? Willy is the next all-star Gasol-type. Future stud, book it.  ;)

33 minutes ago, CORTEz said:

It's hard to say. Zeller has proven that he has value whenever he starts for them. I feel like unless both get shipped, Willy's upside is limited to 16-20 minutes a night.

unfortunately Zeller cant stay healthy

2 minutes ago, XOrad10 said:

According to the ESPN trade machine they could do Randle for Chriss straight up. Chriss would do well with Lonzo as a running big that can hit 3s and defend and Randle would get a lot of touches on the suns who also run and aren't set at either PF/C. Could be good for both