Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

2017-2018 Trade Deadline Thread


Message added by TheOneAboveAll

Good day Rotoworld members! I hope everyone is enjoying the trade deadline. Just a reminder that be very careful with posting links and/or information in our threads. There tends to be a few troll accounts that pop up around this time of the season i.e. fake Woj accounts posting false information. Thank you!

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, ragrag said:

With the Clippers resigning Lou, and the reports of offers not being high enough for DJ, do you think Jordan sticks??

 

Its looking likely. And the owner in my league who has both Lou and Deandre gets to gloat like an even bigger jerk. That PO schedule is enviable.

Link to post
Share on other sites

:ph34r:

24 minutes ago, mcflywalker said:

 

Its looking likely. And the owner in my league who has both Lou and Deandre gets to gloat like an even bigger jerk. That PO schedule is enviable.

Am i in your league then?! Lolll WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO

 

I also have Tobias and...gulp....Rivers in my IL

Edited by dfstout
Link to post
Share on other sites

The Knicks will waive Johnny O’Bryant. We'll see what happens with Kyle O'Quinn, but the Knicks will likely have a huge hole to fill up front. Expect Johnny O'Bryant to find another J.O.B. on a 10-day deal very soon.

 

Roto jokes:lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rob0403 said:

Kill me now if this trade deadline is so boring that I have to read about the fate of Johnny O Bryant.

 

With Lou staying in LA I think the only big domino might be Reke, I hope not but we all might be really disappointed tomorrow. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, chud12 said:

 

With Lou staying in LA I think the only big domino might be Reke, I hope not but we all might be really disappointed tomorrow. 

 

I think it’s going to be Tyreke, Hood, Belinelli, Hill, and ... that’s about it.

 

Hope I am wrong but I think it is going to be an uneventful trade deadline.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, chaiway said:

According to the ESPN trade machine they could do Randle for Chriss straight up. Chriss would do well with Lonzo as a running big that can hit 3s and defend and Randle would get a lot of touches on the suns who also run and aren't set at either PF/C. Could be good for both

wow, that was exactly the same trade i did in fantasy in December when both were trash.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Spurs have emerged as a trade suitor for the Avery Bradley, according to Marc Stein of the New York Times.

According to the report, the Clippers are seeking a first-round pick to surrender Bradley in a deal. While the Clippers did sign Lou Williams today, they're not tied to Bradley for an extension. Bradley would lose minutes with the Spurs and the same would go for Danny Green.
Source: Marc Stein on Twitter

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chud12 said:

The Spurs have emerged as a trade suitor for the Avery Bradley, according to Marc Stein of the New York Times.

According to the report, the Clippers are seeking a first-round pick to surrender Bradley in a deal. While the Clippers did sign Lou Williams today, they're not tied to Bradley for an extension. Bradley would lose minutes with the Spurs and the same would go for Danny Green.
Source: Marc Stein on Twitter

As a Bradley owner I'm almost hoping this happens so I can drop the scrub.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...