NBC Sports Edge Forums

2017-2018 Trade Deadline Thread

Message added by TheOneAboveAll

Good day Rotoworld members! I hope everyone is enjoying the trade deadline. Just a reminder that be very careful with posting links and/or information in our threads. There tends to be a few troll accounts that pop up around this time of the season i.e. fake Woj accounts posting false information. Thank you!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, mcflywalker said:

He's out until after all star break. That gives LAL some time to figure things out. IT to start until then.

I think the Lakers are quickly realizing they aren't the destination they have been thinking they are. Interesting to see if they max out IT. This is a huge trade for his value, but damn, Lonzo is going to get destroyed by 2 guards. 

Just now, wideopen21 said:

There is nothing that helps develop a young team like the Lakers more than the addition of a 5ft9 chucker that has now been jettissoned by two teams in the last 6 months. 

and is looking for his "brinks truck" so he's going to be chucking tryna prove his worth. id say this is bad for Boston cause it almost guarantees Lakers move out of the top 5 and Boston wont have a lottery pick this year

5 minutes ago, Foppatosakic said:

Good god the Cavs got decimated in the Kyrie deal.

This is what happens when your superstar thinks he can play mindgames/GM/Owner/Head Coach all at the same time he deals with his own personality disorders. 

2 minutes ago, thezing1 said:

It isn't the Nets pick, it is the Cavs pick. This is a pretty good trade for the Cavs. 

2 minutes ago, MynameisMudd said:

They gave their own first, not BKNs 

ok i was about to say the hell are they thinking