NBC Sports Edge Forums

2017-2018 Trade Deadline Thread

Message added by TheOneAboveAll

Good day Rotoworld members! I hope everyone is enjoying the trade deadline. Just a reminder that be very careful with posting links and/or information in our threads. There tends to be a few troll accounts that pop up around this time of the season i.e. fake Woj accounts posting false information. Thank you!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, thezing1 said:

It isn't the Nets pick, it is the Cavs pick. This is a pretty good trade for the Cavs. 

i know but hes still trash, mothaf***a thinks he a superstar, i really started to dislike him last year when he started to think hes the man...great deal for cavs, atleast they have young pieces if lebron leaves in the summer

Just now, L3onD said:

i know but hes still trash, mothaf***a thinks he a superstar, i really started to dislike him last year when he started to think hes the man...great deal for cavs, atleast they have young pieces if lebron leaves in the summer

Oh, you are a Lakers fan....sorry to hear that. IT needs a very specific team built around him and I don't think it is what the Lakers are trying to build. I think he is going to be bummed out when he ain't maxed out. 

1 minute ago, thezing1 said:

Oh, you are a Lakers fan....sorry to hear that. IT needs a very specific team built around him and I don't think it is what the Lakers are trying to build. I think he is going to be bummed out when he ain't maxed out. 

I agree. They just wanted that first round pick. 

2 minutes ago, thezing1 said:

hahaha no, im not but i like to follow them...i hope they are not idiots and resign him in the summer, dude is probably the most overrated player in recen history, sure he can score but many guys can score...

Edited by L3onD
Just now, L3onD said:

hahaha no, im not but i like to follow them...i hope they are not idiots and resign him in the summer, dude is probably the most overrated player in recen history, sude he can score but many guys can score...

They won't. They already said they are focused on next years free agency. They don't have their pick so might as well focus on trying to win some games this year plus they get a pick. It seems like this trade may be a win/win.