NBC Sports Edge Forums

2017-2018 Trade Deadline Thread

Message added by TheOneAboveAll

Good day Rotoworld members! I hope everyone is enjoying the trade deadline. Just a reminder that be very careful with posting links and/or information in our threads. There tends to be a few troll accounts that pop up around this time of the season i.e. fake Woj accounts posting false information. Thank you!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, thegodfawtha said:

lmao fack what are the cavs trying to do surround 14 fringe NBA role players around Lebron. they just rocked tf out of their team chemistry I wouldnt be suprised to see that Lakers pick around pick 16

The Cavs didn't have team chemistry. That's why they made these trades. Can only help them

1 minute ago, ItaliaBBALL said:

Pardon my ignorance, but who would be their starting PG? Hill?

Neither Clarkson nor Hill are true point guards but they don't need that with point god LeBron. They need a good backcourt defender and they got that in Hill. Me thinks he starts at PG now.

1 minute ago, ItaliaBBALL said:

Pardon my ignorance, but who would be their starting PG? Hill?

Still to be decided, possibly. Right now PG1 Hill PG2 Clarkson? We need to know if Cleveland is going small ball and adding a top flight PG/SG, or big and adding DAJ or similar. I don't think they are done.

5 minutes ago, pdids911 said:

wow cleveland just got clarkson, nance, hood, and george hill for junk??

The players they traded were very good until this year. Especially IT and Crowder.

It may be Cleveland is just trash.

2 minutes ago, Main Event said:

There may be real opportunity for Crowder when looking at the Jazz depth chart...

Derrick Favors and Rudy Gobert in the front court, Joe Ingles starts at SF....he's not going to start, and all of those guys play big minutes. Jae Crowder gets 25 minutes a night at most? Not sure that's good enough for anything but deeper leagues.