NBC Sports Edge Forums

2017-2018 Trade Deadline Thread

Message added by TheOneAboveAll

Good day Rotoworld members! I hope everyone is enjoying the trade deadline. Just a reminder that be very careful with posting links and/or information in our threads. There tends to be a few troll accounts that pop up around this time of the season i.e. fake Woj accounts posting false information. Thank you!

42 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

Man... 

The only players worth trade stashing is Willy Hernangomez and Nerlens Noel for me. Maybe keep an eye on Shabazz Napier if the Blazers want to sell high on him. The rest is trash. 

Dude seriously, you got to do smthing about your signature. Its huge colourfull and bold. Whats the point besides wasting space and attract attention?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Manos A said:

Dude seriously, you got to do smthing about your signature. Its huge colourfull and bold. Whats the point besides wasting space and attract attention?

I don't know what's that have to do with anything, but I think it looks dope. As long as it fits the guidelines I don't see the problem.

3 minutes ago, mcflywalker said:

Except he did get traded, and now he’s on a new team/circumstance. But I agree, still crossing our fingers that he lands in a good spot.

Didn't he sign with the Bucks? I think back then he was choosing between the Lakers and the Bucks. Seeing how LA treated BroLo, Monroe would have ended up not playing much too. His fate was sealed.

7 hours ago, littlesamtung said:

Should be a very quiet trade deadline. Every teams are trying to dump players and collect draft picks. Even young players like Payton, Fournier are on the block if the team think they aren't competitive to GSW, they choose a complete rebuild. This makes trades very unlikely.

I feel like someone says this every season, but we get some nice trades when it all comes down to it.

With news that the Cavs are eyeing Favors, I imagine they’d put out a feeler for Nerlens as well. Hopefully something happens in that regard, but I’m not too sure on Willy. I haven’t really read rumblings of the Knicks wanting to trade him, so I’m not positive, but even if they ship O’Quinn, Willy still has Enes in his way.

1 minute ago, rob0403 said:

Didn't he sign with the Bucks? I think back then he was choosing between the Lakers and the Bucks. Seeing how LA treated BroLo, Monroe would have ended up not playing much too. His fate was sealed.

Yeah, he did, but I was mainly talking about him getting shipped to the Suns. The vast majority of us were wondering when he’d be traded right before it finally happened. You’re right about the Lakers though, I think they are trying hard to mold into the new big man look, which Brolo fits with his threes, but Monroe would’ve still been screwed.

2 minutes ago, dfstout said:

Vooch gets traded and the rise of the Khem-ical Reaction begins!!!:ph34r:

Almost hope he doesn’t get traded; the guy who has him in my league has been an absolute stickler about trading him. Him landing in a better PO schedule would make aquiring him that much harder hah

1 minute ago, 23_gaby_23 said:

Lot of noise around Mirotic last couple of weeks and nothing since few days...

Mirotic said « I hope to play against GS this Wednesday »

I think the Bulls are waiting for DET or UTA to budge. Utah is probably exploring trade options for Favors with the Cavs.

20 minutes ago, Tom Chambers said:

Not saying they won't do it, but Derrick Favors is not the difference maker a potential championship team needs.

Does he protect the rim though? or is he the "mound" type of player?

29 minutes ago, summersoff7 said:

Dear God no.  That's all we need is yet ANOTHER slow big.  We're the slowest most defensively challenged team in the league.  NO THANK YOU!

Your team loves to get the Ghetto versions of the bigs that they need. See Mozgov the "rim Protector", Tristan "poor man's rebounder paid like a rich man" Thompson, Channing "Porzingis but not" Frye.

Favors belongs on this team.